Pic hosting

dwest731

Established Member
So my pics are too large to post and I’ve searched to see if this has been asked b4 but had no luck.

Those of you who do use one to resize which is your favorite that you have tried?

Thanks homies!

dwest731

Established Member
Test pic

Attachments

• 61F4628A-80A6-4F36-986E-A9D2C4F72EB5.jpeg
    61F4628A-80A6-4F36-986E-A9D2C4F72EB5.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 42

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
If you're just sharing here with us, use MS Paint. Super fast.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ohhhh.... MS Paint works! Thanks....
I had to go under the File-tab & use "Resize" option in Image section... I started at 50% in the horizontal box which automatically dropped the vertical to 50% as well...

03600025_DS.jpg

IMG_8752_DS.jpg

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
I'd be curious if MS Paint strips GPS metadata from the photos. There is a feature in Photoshop to specifically do that. Any photo taken with a smartphone will save the exact GPS location.

There are sites on the web where you just select the photos from your hard drive and it will give you the location where the photo was taken.

If you value your privacy and don't want people to know your home location for example then make sure you strip the metadata from photos taken at your home before you upload them anywhere.

If you don't have Photoshop you can view the photo on your computer and then use the Windows 10 / 11 Snipping tool to snip the photo and resave it as a new JPG file. The metadata will be gone.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@quad, I just tried it. Easy to do. Going forward, I'll create a copy (with the personal info stripped) of any photo/graphic that I upload to a site.

Users who are viewing this thread