ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
That sounds about right.

IMG_0231.JPG

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Largest pic you've uploaded? Went premium hoping that would fix my issue. Not yet at least.

I was going through pics I may have uploaded, and it looks like they were kept small. Tapatalk didn't show any file sizes close to 9 mb so not sure how it would do with larger photos.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Okay,...so I'm new to FLIKR. (Got rid of those bastards Photobucket.)
Now how do I upload a photo from Flickr on my desktop pc? I tired doing it earlier and kept screwing it up. It can't be that hard, but I'm having trouble with it.
:confused: :oops:
Thanks!

Nate14120

Established Member
Okay,...so I'm new to FLIKR. (Got rid of those bastards Photobucket.)
Now how do I upload a photo from Flickr on my desktop pc? I tired doing it earlier and kept screwing it up. It can't be that hard, but I'm having trouble with it.
:confused: :oops:
Thanks!

You have to view the photo on the full page to get the share option. Use the BB code to share and delete everything before and after the (IMG) tags. Don't use the picture button in the post options with it this way.

Not as easy but it does work to embed. That was the best I figured out this far.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You have to view the photo on the full page to get the share option. Use the BB code to share and delete everything before and after the (IMG) tags. Don't use the picture button in the post options with it this way.
Not as easy but it does work to embed. That was the best I figured out this far.
Thanks Nate. I will try that.
Appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread