photo shopper wanted

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Looking for a photo shopper who is who bored. I would like to see a 94-98 mustang (cobra) with gotta have it green with 03-04 black wheels wheels not that important. the photo I have is not loading so use any pic of your choice of a 94-98 and post it up. For someone who takes some time and gives me multiple pics really good pics and angles I am happy to paypal a small fee.:beer:

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Hey if that's the OPs taste so be it. When did this forum become so unaccepting of other peoples taste? I mean hell the OP even offered some money to someone who did a good job. :beer:

Good luck op. I'm sure someone will pull through. If I have some time I may do it for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

DaBigBone

Established Member
Hey if that's the OPs taste so be it. When did this forum become so unaccepting of other peoples taste? I mean hell the OP even offered some money to someone who did a good job. :beer:

Good luck op. I'm sure someone will pull through. If I have some time I may do it for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think he meant it as an insult to OPs taste, but have you seen some of the other photo shop threads and how they turn out?

Det_riot

Established Member
8482888384_18487a5128_b.jpg

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
That is what gave me the idea I can't find the craigs list add anymore I think it got sold…. That was that car but I'm not looking to spend 20k on a experiment lol. thats why I want to do it with a sn95 cobra… 94-98.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Don't be deceived. That car looks just like throw up in real life as it does in the pictures.

hmmm if its not your taste so be it you seen it in person? funny everyone at the RET dyno day that seen the car in person said it was done right

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Users who are viewing this thread