philly trash at it's best

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That is horrible and they deserve life but you know they wont get anywhere near that.

SCMOKN

Established Member
And just think, if people weren't so stupid and put everything on the internet they would have gotten away with it. God bless the stupid people!

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That is horrible and they deserve life but you know they wont get anywhere near that.

^This

BTW, that mom must have sustained a massive head injury by the size of the bandage on her head. Come to think about it, is that a table cloth? I think my wife just bought one like that...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
What really made me laugh was the mother (of the moron who instigated the beating) who dressed like a nun of some religious order. Perhaps she should have instilled values in her little statistic.

Adiabatik

Banned
What do these lowlife criminals all share in common....?

654ck7.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let's see what these female thugs actually get, as far as punishment. The attorney of the 16 year old claims his client is very remorseful (yeah, sorry she got caught) and the others will likely have attorneys. In the end, will they be the fools for posting up the video that got them caught, or will the court system be the fool for letting them off with a light punishment? Either way, people like this will continue to suck the life out of our society. JMO.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You're pretty ignorant. I can post a picture of different racial groups committing different crimes in groups all day. From white to everything in between to black.

And the majority of blacks in prison are there because they were railroaded, yes? The broken record never stops.

Users who are viewing this thread