philly trash at it's best

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Another ignorant statement. I will not argue with idiots. Come back when you see the bigger picture.

Thanks

Keep your head in the sand. We wouldn't want to confuse you with reality.

The percentage of black people in prison is alarmingly high for the percentage of our population they represent.

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
"why did they put it on facebook, questions have not been answered yet"....

hahah cause they are retarded...

ViciousJay

Established Member
What do these lowlife criminals all share in common....?

654ck7.jpg

Eagles Defense?

truefiveo

Established Member
Future welfare and WIC mothers.

Pretty much!
This has been going on in every urban area since forever.
Just you see it more now because of technology, youtube and camera phones.

From black trash ghetto to white trash trailer park, teenage cat fights and jumpings have been going down since forever.
Women can be just as cynical and violent as men.
Its so easy to provoke these young women because they lack compassion,reasoning and respect.

Really nothing new here.

Last edited:

SneakyPete

Banned
People who annoy you.......

HAHAHA. What a great episode. My fav is when the dude peeks out from behind the camera and even he is black.

I'm not racist, i have many black friends but it is tough to stomach the atrocities that I see on a daily basis and not be slightly prejudiced. I agree with statement below as well: BROKEN RECORD. Still pissin' and moanin' about a 400 year old travesty. Have you all forgotten the 1900's when you were granted the exact same rights as every, living breathing "cracker" in the U.S.?

Have you ever considered that you are NOT the only people group that has suffered a terrible plight? Ever heard of Jewish people? I don't remember the KKK ever launching a global genocide on blacks. Please feel free to go into the "questionable" downtown section of any major city in America and tell me what you see. The statistics speak for themselves.

I agree with you OP. Philly is a cesspool that needs to just be swallowed up by the earth from whence it came. I'm embarassed to say I'm from the same state as that shithole. Sad that some of the most important principles of this country were founded there and it is now one of the worst cities in the nation economically, crime-wise, etc.

SneakyPete

Banned
Is this like the standard justification to every bigot's views???

If we had a quarter for every time we've heard this on SVTP.:lol:

Talk about BROKEN RECORD sheesh!

you're right, allow me to rephrase: i AM racist, against WORTHLESS people. I don't give a damn what color they are.

The point of my tirade is simple: stop bitching. you're black, deal with it. prove the stereotype wrong.

As I said, you cannot argue with statistics my friend. :read:

truefiveo

Established Member
you're right, allow me to rephrase: i AM racist, against WORTHLESS people. I don't give a damn what color they are.

The point of my tirade is simple: stop bitching. you're black, deal with it. prove the stereotype wrong.

As I said, you cannot argue with statistics my friend. :read:

So what you are saying is your fed up with black criminals who use their race and
past ancestral history of slavery and discrimination as an excuse to commit crimes?

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Aw, but guys, Dennis feels bad about it. She's crying and everything! Have a heart.

:burn:

All 6 of those hood rat bitches can rot in jail and burn in hell.

Adiabatik

Banned
You're pretty ignorant. I can post a picture of different racial groups committing different crimes in groups all day. From white to everything in between to black.

Ignorant? LOL

It isn't a stereotype if its true. What good does "posting pics of different racial groups committing different crimes" do? I don't believe it has ever been said or thought of that our current African American society is the ONLY ethnic group committing crimes. However, in the grand scheme of things, I don't see how anyone could really argue against the fact the the vast majority of these types of crimes are committed by a person of color. It has a lot to do with present-day African American society in how these children are raised and the values, or lack thereof, that they are taught. I am in no way saying all are like this, but I would be confident in saying that a good amount are......much more-so than any other demographic. The statistics speak for themselves. To honestly argue against it makes YOU look ignorant :shrug:

Have you caught an episode of The First 48? A documentary, of sorts, of real-life violent crimes and in the 5+ years of the show and hundreds of episodes, the VAST majority of suspects were of African American decent. Thats just a small example :)

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Ignorant? LOL

It isn't a stereotype if its true. What good does "posting pics of different racial groups committing different crimes" do? I don't believe it has ever been said or thought of that our current African American society is the ONLY ethnic group committing crimes. However, in the grand scheme of things, I don't see how anyone could really argue against the fact the the vast majority of these types of crimes are committed by a person of color. It has a lot to do with present-day African American society in how these children are raised and the values, or lack thereof, that they are taught. I am in no way saying all are like this, but I would be confident in saying that a good amount are......much more-so than any other demographic. The statistics speak for themselves. To honestly argue against it makes YOU look ignorant :shrug:

Have you caught an episode of The First 48? A documentary, of sorts, of real-life violent crimes and in the 5+ years of the show and hundreds of episodes, the VAST majority of suspects were of African American decent. Thats just a small example :)

7nTnr.png

Users who are viewing this thread