Philly Area Sightings

sweetslvr

Established Member
Hey yup I'm pretty sure that was me. You asked about my H.I.D.s right? yea thanks for the comment, you just got the cobra like a week or to earlier from when we met up near the movie theater in KOP. A couple things have changed, right now my Mach is tucked away under my car cover in my dads garage in va. So just drivin a white f150 currently. How's the Termi

Yep - I did ask about your HID's. A couple things have changed since I last saw you...just basic stuff - borla stingers, offroad x-pipe, intake, tinted windows...You told me that borla stingers sound good on termi's when i saw you...you were right...they sound awesome! I wanna lower it next and then start with the fun stuff (pulley, port, tune, etc)...Do you know of any get-togethers/clubs in the area? I know you had asked me when we had met and I wasn't sure. Have you found any?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Yep - I did ask about your HID's. A couple things have changed since I last saw you...just basic stuff - borla stingers, offroad x-pipe, intake, tinted windows...You told me that borla stingers sound good on termi's when i saw you...you were right...they sound awesome! I wanna lower it next and then start with the fun stuff (pulley, port, tune, etc)...Do you know of any get-togethers/clubs in the area? I know you had asked me when we had met and I wasn't sure. Have you found any?

Awesome, glad you hooked that old mans car up haha. Yea def get the pulpy and tune to begin with, you'll easily get into the 500s depending on ur intake and tune. As of right now since it's winter, not many people are going out to meets. But were gonna try and get some people together during spring back up in King of Prussia for meets or cruises or something. Also there is a forums called PhillyStangs I think and they usually have meets and cruises and shows.

sweetslvr

Established Member
Awesome, glad you hooked that old mans car up haha. Yea def get the pulpy and tune to begin with, you'll easily get into the 500s depending on ur intake and tune. As of right now since it's winter, not many people are going out to meets. But were gonna try and get some people together during spring back up in King of Prussia for meets or cruises or something. Also there is a forums called PhillyStangs I think and they usually have meets and cruises and shows.

Thanks man...I've been on phillystangs before, I have just never joined. Maybe I'll go over there and join.

mystic04

Established Member
i live in broomall too, but never seen your car. :shrug: I have an tr 03 cobra with fr500's. I have seen the mack1 on city line though couple of times

Do you live off cedar grove rd and have a red cobra that was /or still is up for sale.If you go to the K&G cruise nights you will see me.

ervis

Established Member
Do you live off cedar grove rd and have a red cobra that was /or still is up for sale.If you go to the K&G cruise nights you will see me.

Yea thats me:-D Maybe ill stop by there some time. And yes it kind of is for sale, because those c6 z06's are really growing on me.

And vipergts, that was probably a friend of mine, he has an 04 tr with white stripes. if it was me, i'd probly waive at u or somethin:beer:

mystic04

Established Member
Yea thats me:-D Maybe ill stop by there some time. And yes it kind of is for sale, because those c6 z06's are really growing on me.

And vipergts, that was probably a friend of mine, he has an 04 tr with white stripes. if it was me, i'd probly waive at u or somethin:beer:

Is your street boxwood ?

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
I've been seeing a grey EVO 8 regularly going down City Ave around 1:40pm when im walking across the street to go to class at Saint Joe's Uni. Thing sounds nasty... and is lowered as well, tinted windows and no spoiler. Any body seen it?

sweetslvr

Established Member
I've been seeing a grey EVO 8 regularly going down City Ave around 1:40pm when im walking across the street to go to class at Saint Joe's Uni. Thing sounds nasty... and is lowered as well, tinted windows and no spoiler. Any body seen it?

I may have seen that Evo around.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
im in the exton/west chester area. kinda bent one of my boys called me up saying some dude copied my z06. same color and wheel combo egh. but when the weathers better Ill be out and about in the toys. right now im DD my chevy diesel

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Saw a black newer style Supra around 3pm today passing on City Ave right past Saint Joes University. Looked stock, but clean.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
03/17/10-3:28pm
Saw a Black Termi. With a black guy driving it, black wheels, Also had exhuast done.

03/17/10 -4:45pm
Saw a 96-98 Silver GT mustang with exhaust, chrome Bullitts, and UNFORTUNATELY, L.E.D.s under the sideskirts, luckily not on, but noticible from looking at the side walk, yuck.

Both driving South on City ave passing Saint Joe's University

03/18/10- 6:30pm
Saw a red 96-98 Cobra (believe its a members on here) parked in their driveway right off of City Ave across from the SJU townhouses.

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
saw (i believe) vipergts in his cobra at the kop mall today. i was with vettez062002 and another member here (dont know username) in vette's chevy diesel.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Cant wait, Im going down to VA to get the Mach outa the garage and bringing her back up to Philly. Then we might have to get some meets going at K.O.P. or somewhere

vipergts281

Established Member
saw (i believe) vipergts in his cobra at the kop mall today. i was with vettez062002 and another member here (dont know username) in vette's chevy diesel.
Yeah, that was me. I remember that [big ass] truck, right behind me as I was pulling into the lot.

Did you see the parking spot I got?! :dancenana:

:-D

vipergts281

Established Member
Cant wait, Im going down to VA to get the Mach outa the garage and bringing her back up to Philly. Then we might have to get some meets going at K.O.P. or somewhere
I used to set up meets at Valley Forge Park. Always had nice turnouts. Usually headed over to Hooters for some food afterward.

Cars, food, and women. Ahhhh. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread