Philly Area Sightings

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
where are you guys/gals from? you say burbs but that could be anywhere really. me personally, im in brookhaven, pa

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Saw a DSG Mach 1 on Rt252 heading towards paoli/KOP just before noon this afternoon.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Im over next to Saint Joes Uni on rt 1,

Hmm I didnt even see one other Mach yet! And I've got a DSG, difference between the 03 and o4 Mach besides some minor internal object, for the exterior of the car, an 03 will have a running horse emblem on the side where as the 04s have ofcourse the 40th anni emblem.

Thats the only way you can tell them appart through the exterior

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Ha, yup thats mine alright, I live right around the corner. Yea i havent seen any Machs in the area, a couple Cobras, and yea I have seen your red SN95, sounds good,

thanks i live just down the street off of latches ln where you park

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
saw a dsg cobra vert today on mcdade blvd. it had chrome fr500s and tints. cruisin with the top down.

lets just say i heard it before i saw it.

vipergts281

Established Member
saw a dsg cobra vert today on mcdade blvd. it had chrome fr500s and tints. cruisin with the top down.

lets just say i heard it before i saw it.

That's my neck of the woods. I'm on MacDade almost everyday. Don't recall ever seeing that car though. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Huff035

Established Member
I was out that way this past weekend. Wasn't my DSG though. No vert here, and they are nuts for riding with the top down. lol. Out around King of Prussia and Chalfont.

I couldnt believe how much attention it was getting. lol. SO much more then my Trans Am did.

Last edited:

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
That's my neck of the woods. I'm on MacDade almost everyday. Don't recall ever seeing that car though. I'll have to keep an eye out.

i saw him in milmont park, eaded away from chester.

and if i had a vert the top would be down too, it was nice yesterday lol

and you know whats funny, i dont see many 03-04 cobras around me. I see a lot of foxes and a few 99-04 gt's, but ive only seen like 2-3 cobras other than at shows.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
I was out that way this past weekend. Wasn't my DSG though. No vert here, and they are nuts for riding with the top down. lol. Out around King of Prussia and Chalfont.

I couldnt believe how much attention it was getting. lol. SO much more then my Trans Am did.
I'd have the top down and the heat cranking! :rockon:

i saw him in milmont park, eaded away from chester.

and if i had a vert the top would be down too, it was nice yesterday lol

and you know whats funny, i dont see many 03-04 cobras around me. I see a lot of foxes and a few 99-04 gt's, but ive only seen like 2-3 cobras other than at shows.
Now that I think about it, I think the guy works in Eddystone, across the street from the Walmart. I remember seeing a DSG vert 2-3 years ago here and there on MacDade. Then saw it parked several times at the place across the street from Walmart.

I see a ton of GT's too. But like you, hardly ever any Cobra's. I have over 126,000 miles and I've come across MAYBE 15 (03-04) Cobra's.

And all but 3 were going the other way. Came across a TR on 76 a few years ago. Behind another TR on the off ramp on the 252 exit off Route 1 bypass.

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
also, now that i think about it, theres a saleen i see everyday (i drive past his house) he works on 291 in chester.

does it count that i see gt500's almost everday at evolution performance

and this was parked in my bay a few weeks ago?

2010-01-05162756.jpg

2010-01-05170637.jpg

vipergts281

Established Member
i live in broomall too, but never seen your car. :shrug: I have an tr 03 cobra with fr500's. I have seen the mack1 on city line though couple of times

That's because he never drives it. :p

Btw, maybe it was you I was behind a little while back. I was getting off the route 252 exit from the Media bypass and a TR Cobra was in front of me turning to go toward Media. The driver saw me...I saw him look in the mirror at notice my car (silver 03). There was a girl in the passenger seat.

sweetslvr

Established Member
I figure since im gonna be in the area more now, might as well post a sightings thread for the Philly area.

Saw a Black Lightning near Saint Joe's University going down Lancaster Ln. Probably saw my Mach 1 parked on the corner.

Also saw an 01 Covert Silver Cobra parked in a parkinglot near the L.A. Fitness center off of RT. 9.

Hey 04Mach1Blurr...I think I saw you/talked to you this past summer. I think I saw you (or one exactly like yours) in the Best Buy/Movie theater parking lot by the King of Prussia mall. I have a black 03 cobra. Was this you? If so, your car is nice...

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Hey 04Mach1Blurr...I think I saw you/talked to you this past summer. I think I saw you (or one exactly like yours) in the Best Buy/Movie theater parking lot by the King of Prussia mall. I have a black 03 cobra. Was this you? If so, your car is nice...

Hey yup I'm pretty sure that was me. You asked about my H.I.D.s right? yea thanks for the comment, you just got the cobra like a week or to earlier from when we met up near the movie theater in KOP. A couple things have changed, right now my Mach is tucked away under my car cover in my dads garage in va. So just drivin a white f150 currently. How's the Termi

Users who are viewing this thread