Perfect definition of privileged

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn!!! He came out swinging for the fences!! Amen brother

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

kaz109

Established Member
He is missing the point but many ppl do.......that's his perspective and from that video I can see why.

q6543

Established Member
I kinda like how he is pointing out the hypocrisy of spoiled millenials!
But then humble brags his online clout and followers.... further perpetuating that dream-myth lifestyle.

It's like shxtting on poors for not winning the lottery

Last edited:

AssPikle

Established Member
I kinda like how he is pointing out the hypocrisy of spoiled millenials!
But then humble brags his online clout and followers.... further perpetuating that dream-myth lifestyle.
It's like shxtting on poors for not winning the lottery

I dont think his point had anything specific towards millennials or poor people. I think it has to do with people expecting things for free and not working for them, yet people who work hard for what they have are assumed or classified as being privileged.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah, the work hard to get clicks threw me, but I get what he’s saying. What’s his real job?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Wait so I should quit my job and become Youtube famous? Little confused here.

AssPikle

Established Member
Hes a county music singer.

I relate to everything he said as I started out with nothing, have been working since I was 14. Served my country in the armed forces. Put myself through college while working and raising 2 kids. All to have a comfortable, not lavish by any means, lifestyle. So what he is saying fits home when I see and know people that sit around and collect all day, and bitch on top of it.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I agree with him to an extent.

The hard work thing is a touchy subject for a lot of people, for whatever reason they always look at the extremes and say "this guy has been busting his ass at Arby's for 15 years and it's got him no where." Or "that CEO doesn't do anything, he just got a $20M bonus when he was fired."

Mike Rowe had an interesting way of putting it, something along the lines of "there is no guarantee that hard work will make you successful, but it will put you in a better place than you are now."

Whether that is making yourself a stand out in your current position for raises or promotions or shaping yourself for the next one, I am a believer in that.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
While 100% true, I believe he took all that from the facebook post of a Staten-Island assistant principle who was investigated for it being "racist". Amazing that she didn't mention color once in her post and people assumed she was speaking about black people... hmm. Here is an article and a screenshot of her post.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/21/doe-to-probe-staten-island-assistant-principal-for-facebook-post/

newdorp1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread