People of autozone

watman02

Established Member
I called in the other day to advanced auto and a lady answered and i told her i had a pn from the web site she said "Oh you do good for you what is it?" I think she was happy she didnt have to look it up...lol

03cobrajc

Established Member
If I go to my local napa they tend to listen and know my car. But if I go to autozone or somewhere else tell them what I need they get on their computer and look up the stock part and tell me the computer says i need this. I have to tell them everytime this car is not stock.

Rare40th

Established Member
I usually grab part numbers and stuff off of the internet then go to the store. Went to go pick up a set of brake pads and rotors for my buddies A6 and my buddy asks "do you guys have a scanner or programmer for the ECU to shut off my service engine light?" He had just done an oil change and it stays on until it gets shut off by a scanner. The guy(who no kidding looks like Ralphie May) says "No, but we do have a scanner if you wanna see why the light is coming on" like no shit bud he already knows what the issue is it was a simple question, no need for a stupid answer. Then the guy at advance keeps rambling on about what he thinks may be turning the service light on and lists off the ways to shut it off even though my buddy has done all this. And yes it is considered Vatozone here in Brighton, they know nothing there. O'reilly and Napa are the only places where you get reliable service, however Advance does have a knowledgeable girl who is quite attractive

Zemedici

Established Member
I HATE autozone, I started my parts experience at Napa, and went to a dealership from there.

The dimwits they hire at Autozone are second to none. Only go there when I need bulbs or something of the sort.

Users who are viewing this thread