Paxton SL 6 Rib goes 8s...........

CPRsm

The arguing about the DD comment is just because "certain people" like to make comments that can be misleading. Like I'm sure it's going to be "Buy my kit, look, it easily went 8's with hardly any mods".
Ding! It's as easy as that.

What was modified?
The new turbos needed more wastegate. I've mentioned this online a few times. They all come w 60mm gates now.

mosth8d

Established Member
Full build
Ford racing aluminator high comp one
Built 6r80
Circle d 3b
Paxton kit 6 rib on 17lbs
Amr longtubes
Stock balancer
Full upr rear suspension
Tokico d spec shocks
Car made 890 on the tune I was running it made more but was running out of fuel so I didn't put that tune in it my wife drives the car everyday it weighs 3650 with me in it

Deespeed99

Established Member
First off keep my name out of this discussion and out of this post Terry & anyone else who feels the need to bring me into it. This post was made to point out the accomplishments of a Paxton SL S/C and it is no surprise that Terry will twist or say whatever is needed to push sales. This is nothing new and shouldn't even be a discussion in this thread. This isn't a bashing this person or company or bash this power adder or that power adder. My car, my kit or anything else has nothing to do with this. If someone has questions or concerns they can PM outside of this post.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First off keep my name out of this discussion and out of this post Terry & anyone else who feels the need to bring me into it. This post was made to point out the accomplishments of a Paxton SL S/C and it is no surprise that Terry will twist or say whatever is needed to push sales. This is nothing new and shouldn't even be a discussion in this thread. This isn't a bashing this person or company or bash this power adder or that power adder. My car, my kit or anything else has nothing to do with this. If someone has questions or concerns they can PM outside of this post.

Dasan, I don't think I ever mentioned your car or your name, the post has nothing to do with your car. You've done a great job on the car, and I was right there to congrat you when you got your 8 second slip.

The purspose of my post is 100% to point out the accomplishment of the Paxton kit, how great I think it is for the $$, and at the end of the day, to generate sales. I never say otherwise.

EDIT:

I went back and looked just to make sure, my initial post never mentioned any turbo's, or anyone's car, just what this kit is capable of. Yes , I'm a Paxton pusher, but it wasn't til the turbo pushers got all butt hurt, that the thread derailed.

Last edited:

Stevem17500

Established Member
Wow he must have amazing tuner 890 on e85...my best setup on 8 rib e85 made 800whp on 2.85 pulley his 2.95 made more must be amazing car...or build I guess anything is possible these days with these coyotes

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wow he must have amazing tuner 890 on e85...my best setup on 8 rib e85 made 800whp on 2.85 pulley his 2.95 made more must be amazing car...or build I guess anything is possible these days with these coyotes

with the jt (50 more cfm) we made 1003 rwhp on e85

Stevem17500

Established Member
These Cars Are No Joke ...and beefcake is a good guy who helps out anyone who needs it....congrats Ronnie on ur times and setup...very impressive

mosth8d

Established Member
Thanks guys at the end of the day I bought a base paxton Sl kit put a diff pulley on it and went these times was it that easy no but there is nothing special about the kit it's the same kit anyone will get besides the smaller pulley

Stevem17500

Established Member
U might as well list ur weight reduction mods so people have no issues or think of secret mods lol

Last edited:

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Ronnie definitely had his car on point this weekend.

Once they got the suspension dialed in it was game on. With my comment earlier then the thread its not just the power adder that makes a car go fast, its everything around it that makes a car go fast.

There aren't any secret mod's on the car. The car is exactly how they say it is (I was with them all weekend).

clean92lx

Established Member
Thanks guys at the end of the day I bought a base paxton Sl kit put a diff pulley on it and went these times was it that easy no but there is nothing special about the kit it's the same kit anyone will get besides the smaller pulley

Awesome times man congrats.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Reg E85 no FTW!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking!!

10262031_868046669893347_6425387410440667458_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread