Paxton shipping/waiting time...

Krace

Established Member
Sooo, I ordered a Paxton kit from beefcake! I cant wait for it to get here.:banana:
Beefcake said it can take up to 2 weeks for it to be built and shipped, I'm creeping up on to the 2 week mark now. Anyone know how long the shipping time is once its built? Is it 2-3 days or a week?

I just want something so I can gauge the time I can expect it to show up at my door.
Im taking a few days off to do the install :p

:beer:

stewarts2008

Established Member
i waiting a whole month from order, till it was on my door step. It did have a slight detour though... i would estimate 3 weeks

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Took like 3-4 weeks for me but Paxton was a lil behind due to shortage of materials and stuff. Beef put up with my constant "update" text and PMs. Just ask him what's up and he will give you a answer.

downwardspiral

Hammerhead
Established Member
Took me a month... Apparently Paxton/Vortech have been really backed up lately. It's worth the wait although I have the smaller vortech unit.

Krace

Established Member
Took me a month... Apparently Paxton/Vortech have been really backed up lately. It's worth the wait although I have the smaller vortech unit.

Well I also think the Paxton and Vortech kits have been selling like hotcakes lately. Just for the simple fact its one of the best SC solution you can get for the mustang atm. And places like BeefCake Racing and JPC are making killer deals that are hard to pass up for the price.

You Think that Vortech/Paxton would have upped the production on the head-units for the supply and demand.

But what do I know:shrug:

I just cant wait to get my kit:coolman:

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I can't blame companies for not sitting on inventory in this economy. backorders beat the hell out of shit sitting on the shelf from their perspective as long as customer expectations are properly managed.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've been keeping them very busy this year. Colorado will be 2-3 days once it's ready.

They are just waiting on a couple of small parts to ship a few more kits I have on order.

:)

Soon you will feel the power of the force!.........

lol

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
I'm not worried about the shipping time, I'm worried about the "once it's ready" time... lol What do you estimate the time till new kits are ready Beefcake, say if I ordered one tomorrow :)

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm not worried about the shipping time, I'm worried about the "once it's ready" time... lol What do you estimate the time till new kits are ready Beefcake, say if I ordered one tomorrow :)

right now, about 10-12 day build time, getting real close to 7-10 day again

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We have 2 on the shelf right now. So no wait time. Stocking dealer FTW. Esp at times like this.

Pm for pricing

Last edited by a moderator:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have 2 on the shelf right now. So no wait time. Stocking dealer FTW. Esp at times like this.

Pm for pricing

Please,

It's easy to stock a kit for sale when

1) It was "GIVEN" to you by paxton for your shop car, and then you don't put it on it.

and
2) When you sell 1 kit a month

When your like me selling 4-5 kits a week, in a variety of cominations, from the v3, to the 2200, to the competition 8 rib kits, to polished kits, to black kits, it makes it a little bit more involved than that.

Since we are the number 1 dealer out there, that is keeping paxton backed up for a week or so, It's a little more involved than having 1 kit that we Took, i mean, was given to us.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sooo, I ordered a Paxton kit from beefcake! I cant wait for it to get here.:banana:
Beefcake said it can take up to 2 weeks for it to be built and shipped, I'm creeping up on to the 2 week mark now. Anyone know how long the shipping time is once its built? Is it 2-3 days or a week?

I just want something so I can gauge the time I can expect it to show up at my door.
Im taking a few days off to do the install :p

:beer:

You shipped today! So your right on track! :)

Users who are viewing this thread