PAXTON Novi SL2200 tuner with Torque Booster wastegate setup

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking to sell my satin Paxton kit with or without the wastegate setup.

Kit is brand new with under 900 miles on it. I fully documented the install on this website... check my thread.

Comes with stock and 3.33 pulley and a few different belts.

PM me if serious.

Price drop!!

Ill do $4200 including the torque booster, a 3.33 pulley, a 3.6 pulley, multiple belts, and 2 extra bottles of oil for the blower. This is a tuner kit WITH NO FUEL mods.

This kit has under a thousand miles on it! Its basically new.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Not at all.. Car is beast with the Paxton. That is not to say there arent things about the Centri I could do without--like the everlasting annoyance of the BOV (some folks like it... my ricer days are over so I like things a bit quieter).

Actually thinking about buying a Boss and going full retard so car and/or kit is for sale.

RIPN

Established Member
I'm very interested.... I cannot pm for some reason. Waiting on someone to get back to me but if that falls threw, I will purchase the full setup from you. Just don't part it out just yet. I will get back to you Saturday at the latest.

RIPN

Established Member
Hey Gimmie! Guess what? Gimme that thing! Guy I was talking to bailed out.......only thing is....I can only afford $5000. Are you selling with id1000s, BAP, waste gate setup, and controller? If you are I'm in. But cash is ready bro if you wanna sell!?!?

Last edited:

DaBigBone

Established Member
Hey Gimmie! Guess what? Gimme that thing! Guy I was talking to bailed out.......only thing is....I can only afford $5000. Are you selling with id1000s, BAP, waste gate setup, and controller? If you are I'm in. But cash is ready bro if you wanna sell!?!?

Says tuner so I doubt it has fuel items.

OP, I'd be interested in just the tuner kit if somebody else wanted the torque booster setup.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Selling as "tuner" but anything can be worked out i suppose. PM me

Says tuner so I doubt it has fuel items.

OP, I'd be interested in just the tuner kit if somebody else wanted the torque booster setup.

^^ exactly.

PM me if you have any interest.. kit is basically brand new.

RIPN

Established Member
PMed you. Contact me at that number if your serious, easier then this forum deal.

So out of curiosity, you are selling a tuner kit that i can get brand new for $5000 with a waste gate setup that cost around $650 only. So im only saving round 600 on a used charger?

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry gents not separating the WG setup unless the kit sells without it.. .then obviously it will be up for sale.

Price drop to $4400 for all of it including WG setup but without fuel mods or make offer.

Few pics..

IMG_3781_zps5909374b.jpg

IMG_3755_zps99fbfd84.jpg

IMG_3724_zps2cbd1baa.jpg

IMG_3726_zps3ec061c6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread