Patriots Opening Loss and Tom Brady MeMes?

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
image.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brady is the best quarterback in the league, and has been for years. He's known for doing the most with the least. He grows other players.

The Chiefs are pretty damn good.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Brady is the best quarterback in the league, and has been for years. He's known for doing the most with the least. He grows other players.

As much as I can't stand the Patriots I completely agree. One of the best QB's of all time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I agree!

Let's not forget that Bill Belichick is also renowned for getting the most from the least. They looked good at times last night, and showed rust at other times. I predict Belichick will work hard this week on those showing of rust, and we'll see an improved team in the next game.

The Chiefs are a good team this year, and some ESPN commentators were predicting they'd win last night. The bads news, though, is that they've lost safety Eric Berry for the season with a torn Achilles tendon. He's the core of their defensive secondary, and an important leader on the field. His loss is going to hurt the Chiefs going forward.

Never_Enough

Established Member

Only because Marino is retired

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Brady is absolutely one of the best. There is no disputing that. But I still like Montana more. He was great (perfect actually in the big games) and cool under pressure without being a dick. All in a time when QB's actually got hit...a lot.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
45% of Children between the ages of 6-12 say tom brady is their favorite player.

73% of women aged 18 to 44 who dont regularly watch football say tom brady or the patriots is their favorite player and or team.

49% of women aged 18 to 44 who do regularly watch football say tom brady or the patriots is their favorite player or team.

35% of women aged 45 to 60 who say tom brady or the patriots was their favorite, was unable to name another single active player.

6% of men aged 18 to 60 say tom brady or the patriots was their favorite.

Let that sink in. Way in.

Users who are viewing this thread