Particularly different exhaust proposal

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Hey Bruce do you guys have any plans on hitting Hallet again this year? I will be there hopefully late Aug. or Sept. I can't remember what date we decided on. A friend of mine has a Orange Cobra replica that he runs there, and btw, were you there in oh April or May I don't remember?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by TwoToneFreak
Hey Bruce do you guys have any plans on hitting Hallet again this year? I will be there hopefully late Aug. or Sept. I can't remember what date we decided on. A friend of mine has a Orange Cobra replica that he runs there, and btw, were you there in oh April or May I don't remember?

Two-Tone:

I've never been to Hallet yet :( Give us all some more details regarding the event you're talking about. in Aug/Sept.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I finally figured out how to get the sound of the exhaust for you guys.:beer: It started out as 7 megs because it's in digital, stereo audio. Then I got it down to 300k putting it into an MP3 file.

All I need now is a place to host this? I know Andy (that lucky dog) is going to meet the gang at the MAM event. (have fun guys and be safe!!) He was going to assist me in finding a site as a host. So, if anyone else can direct me to a site that I can post this then you all can hear how the "R" sounds now! :D I must admit, it sounds good but unfortunately the audio does not do it much justice. I will freely admit I have not heard a lot of car exhaust on the computer so I don't have a lot of experience in knowing what "good" should sound like. Judge for yourself I guess!!

Enjoy!!!

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by TwoToneFreak
I was there in May for the Porsche Club MayFast event, along with fellow R owners Joe Johnson and Jason Morman, also from the Houston area. We were there with a slew of other open track Mustang folks from the Dallas and Houston area. This is the second year in a row we attend that event. Were you there for this event?

And which event at Hallet are you referring to coming up later this year?

I love the track at Hallet! This is my favorite road course, hands down!!!! :D

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by ac427cobra
I finally figured out how to get the sound of the exhaust for you guys.:beer: It started out as 7 megs because it's in digital, stereo audio. Then I got it down to 300k putting it into an MP3 file.

All I need now is a place to host this? I know Andy (that lucky dog) is going to meet the gang at the MAM event. (have fun guys and be safe!!) He was going to assist me in finding a site as a host. So, if anyone else can direct me to a site that I can post this then you all can hear how the "R" sounds now! :D I must admit, it sounds good but unfortunately the audio does not do it much justice. I will freely admit I have not heard a lot of car exhaust on the computer so I don't have a lot of experience in knowing what "good" should sound like. Judge for yourself I guess!!

Enjoy!!!

Bruce,

I have a web site to post this file... email it to me and I will post it.

I will probably not be able to take care of it though until I return from MAM.. Woohoo!!!!!! Can't wait!! Wish you were coming too?? it would great to run with you on the track?!! I could show you what the rear of #155 looks like, first hand!!?;-) :bash: :rollseyes :D :) :loser:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Andy M
Bruce,

it would great to run with you on the track?!! I could show you what the rear of #155 looks like, first hand!!?;-) :bash: :rollseyes :D :) :loser:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh Jeeze, :lol: Stop, I can't take it! :p You're killin' me!! :lol1: Now that's funny!:rolling: :bash:

Get your butt up to Road America and we'll see if #155 is going to cut the mustard, or will it lick the lid!! :chicken:

;-)

PS I'll wait till you get back and I'll send the file to you!:beer:

TimB

Established Member
Andy

I 've got some in-car video of my last race at portland ,hopefully I can post some of it soon.The audio is pretty good.

Tim

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hey Andy:

If you could find the time I would appreciate it if you could post that sound byte of my new exhaust system.

Thanks Man!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread