Parking lot update

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I did this a couple yeas ago, here:

Lots of changes since then. Here's a look at some of the stuff that we use for R&D or that people drive here daily:

58 Apache, 5.3 LS, Holley EFI, on an S10 chassis:
apache.jpg

Clean Fox, 347, Holley EFI:
fox.jpg

5.2 Dakota:
dakota1.jpg

My 20 GT:
mystang.jpg

The former shop Redeye now owned by a project manager:
RE.jpg

Shock Yellow Hellcat swapped 300 (sold)
shocker300.jpg

TJ one of the calibrators is building for his daughter:
TJ.jpg

TRX owned by engineering manager:
trx.jpg

F250 with custom shortened bed:
short67.jpg

Bronco 2.7 R&D vehicle:
bronco21.jpg

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
23 Ram 5.7 R&D vehicle:
blackram.jpg

22 Trail Boss R&D vehicle:
22trailboss.jpg

20 F250 PSD R&D vehicle:
f250.jpg

22 Wagoneer 3.0TT R&D vehicle:
wagoneer1.jpg

SRT4 Neon R&D vehicle:
srt4.jpg

Lightning R&D vehicle:
lightning2.jpg

Mach E R&D vehicle:
machE.jpg

M5 R&D vehicle:
M5.jpg

Ram 2500 Cummins R&D truck:
cummins.jpg

Another Dakota (?), this one has a Holley EFI dash....
dakota2.jpg

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Damn son, y'all have some toys. Those first two pictures, sweet. More info on that 58 if you can. I always wanted a 55 F-100.
He acquired a super high mile but clean C6, and offered it up for trade. The Apache came along and he jumped on it. 5.3 with a healthy cam, Holley hi-ram, longtubes, etc.
It runs really well and rides great on a (non lowered) S10 chassis. Fun truck, and is for sale or trade currently.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I’m with @_Snake_ on this one. Where do we apply?
Are you hiring?
These days we work for Holley, and we are almost always hiring. We're located all over the country (TX, KY, CA, UT, FL, AL, SC and more). Looks like 18 openings across locations currently:

I have to say, if car parts are part of your annual budget, you will LOVE our employee discount. Its been shared publicly before, but I'm not gonna do that here. Lets just say you'll find yourself buying stuff you might use later just because you can :)
With over 70 brands worth of products to choose from, you can pretty much build a car from the ground up and equip yourself in safety gear for a fraction of what it costs in the real world. We like our employees to use our products!

LS WUT

Established Member
These days we work for Holley, and we are almost always hiring. We're located all over the country (TX, KY, CA, UT, FL, AL, SC and more). Looks like 18 openings across locations currently:

I have to say, if car parts are part of your annual budget, you will LOVE our employee discount. Its been shared publicly before, but I'm not gonna do that here. Lets just say you'll find yourself buying stuff you might use later just because you can :)
With over 70 brands worth of products to choose from, you can pretty much build a car from the ground up and equip yourself in safety gear for a fraction of what it costs in the real world. We like our employees to use our products!
Does my buddy work down there with you guys still? I want to say he left his shop up here and went to work for you guys. Matthew Kessatie.

_Snake_

Established Member

Did not see an opening for race car driver at any location. Willing to relocate.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
He acquired a super high mile but clean C6, and offered it up for trade. The Apache came along and he jumped on it. 5.3 with a healthy cam, Holley hi-ram, longtubes, etc.
It runs really well and rides great on a (non lowered) S10 chassis. Fun truck, and is for sale or trade currently.
Does he have a for sale ad anywhere???

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Few more I missed...

Early Z, not sure of year, engineer drives it:
z.jpg

CTS-VSport, engineer owed:
ctsvsport.jpg

Early MCSS with an M90 slapped on:
mcsssc.jpg

16 JK R&D Jeep:
jk.jpg

And, someone set up a photo op for me, 22 Ram 5.7 (white, project manager), 23 Ram 5.7 (Black, R&D truck), 23 TRX (engineering manager) :
rams.jpg

Morgan

Established Member
Not sure if its the same location, but I visited the/a Diablo shop way back in 2003.

A group of friends and I drove down to for NMRA opening weekend and coordinated with Nitrous Pete since he was there tuning his '03 for nitrous. Pete was one of the only guys at the time with access to Kooks headers for the '03 and my buddy was handing over cash to secure a set (which he never received, btw).

Anyhow, while there, a Diablo employee drove over to Home Depot to buy an "Employees Only" sign to place on the exterior shop door. Said nothing to us as we stood near Petes car, just stuck the sign on the door and walked away. We mostly ignored it, but laughed at the behavior; and when we finally left, we also removed the sign.

I'm sure all those guys are gone now, but it's a funny memory about that place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread