Paranormal Activity (The Movie)

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
Anyone seen it? It's been around for awhile but it's just now becoming widely distributed.

Is it really as scary as they say it is? I'll be watching it this Friday.

snakebite6

Established Member
i saw a preview for it the other day and it looks awesome. I heard they only play it in select states though. Is that correct?

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
i saw a preview for it the other day and it looks awesome. I heard they only play it in select states though. Is that correct?

Ya, but they are expanding it as of Oct 9. I think if they get 1 million demands for it, they are expanding nation-wide.

Right now, I think it's at over 500k. If anyone hasn't seen the preview, you should probably look it up.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I've been seeing the comercials for it as of late and am also interested in reading someones review. Anyone seen this movie?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
it looks interesting but looks like it is going to be like the blair witch, annoying. all of these home video style movies have their moments but in the end just irritate me.

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
That looks awesome, to bad it's not playing anywhere near me...

canibus

Established Member
it looks interesting but looks like it is going to be like the blair witch, annoying. all of these home video style movies have their moments but in the end just irritate me.

I was thinking the exact same thing, I do like the way they're promoting it though.

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
Ya i think it should be pretty good..a couple of buddies of mine were talking about it and said it was pretty scary. So we'll see i guess.

1hot281

Established Member
Oh snap! i never heard of this before, but, wow... that trailer had my heart rate up a bit... and it's playing at Century Stadium 14 here in Sacramento!

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I tried to ****in see it tonight...got there 2 ****ing hours before it started, and it was already sold out....already like 100 people in line. They're only playing one showing a day. My friend saw it and said it was excellent. We ended up seeing something else, and the people coming out of it were like in groups talking about it...lol.

I demanded it here, we got like 5,000 votes, and they brought it here.

Either that, or it's going to be everywhere anyway, and it's a great marketing tool....you know, I can't have it, so I want it.....

Users who are viewing this thread