Painted the Calipers Blue

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
Hey guys. Long night of painting my calipers lol. They were painted yellow last weekend but I wasn't too entertained with them. Figured I would paint them blue. Let me know what you think. Here soon ill detail the cobra letters and the holes in the front calipers to black or white, not sure yet. Sorry my wheels are very dirty lol.

030.jpg

029-2.jpg

032.jpg

035.jpg

B0B

Established Member
It would look good if you did it a little more carefully. You should have taken the pads out and not painted the brackets, and sanded down the lettering though. You're on the right track

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
It would look good if you did it a little more carefully. You should have taken the pads out and not painted the brackets, and sanded down the lettering though. You're on the right track

I like the look of painting the brackets more, thanks for your input though

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope you sand the letters. Too much blue right now, like the were dipped in paint. If you do follow our advice to sand the letters (easier than trying to paint the letters), post another photo after its done. IMO they will look much more "finished" with that simple step. Wait and see. :)

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
I hope you sand the letters. Too much blue right now, like the were dipped in paint. If you do follow our advice to sand the letters (easier than trying to paint the letters), post another photo after its done. IMO they will look much more "finished" with that simple step. Wait and see. :)

Yes, I planned on doing it anyways.

snkchmr 1

on the front you could have stuck a 20oz bottle cap in the holes vs painting the pads.
Color is ok but just lacking on detail

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Looks ok. Looks kinda ricer to me. I think with a satin black bracket and stain black letters it would look ok. I'm a big fan of the red calipers on a white cobra...

BME

KING
Established Member
Looks ok. Looks kinda ricer to me. I think with a satin black bracket and stain black letters it would look ok. I'm a big fan of the red calipers on a white cobra...

Thank god OP did blue then! :beer:

Once the cobra gets sanded OP, you'll be set. Although I was a fan of the yellow

Users who are viewing this thread