PA any one?

mystic04

Established Member
Hey viper when we going to have a another meet. sometime when the weather is decent, to me that means no rain or snow on the roads let's try at hooters at Rt1 & 202 sometime we can meet eat and drink .

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Hey viper when we going to have a another meet. sometime when the weather is decent, to me that means no rain or snow on the roads let's try at hooters at Rt1 & 202 sometime we can meet eat and drink .
Hey Buddy,

I don't plan on having another meet until April-ish. I have to many things going on in my life right now to try and set one up. So as of now I just plan to hold off until springtime. I am not completely ruling out a meet in the near future, but as of now I am not having one. I'll be sure to let eveyone know if I do have one soon.

Hooters on 202 and Route 1 sounds like a good idea. We went to the K of P Hooters at my last meet. There was about 15 of us that went after we left the park.

:beer:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
If you guys are going to Hooters any time soon, I'm in!!

verbal

Established Member
5.0snake said:
I think I might have seen you before. I have only seen one DSG cobra driving in west chester along RT 3...probally you huh.

Could be. I don't drive on Rt. 3 much and I had seen another DSG Cobra in Exton a while ago.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I've got a DSG cobra and drive out by west chester just about every wednesday night.

Killercanary

Established Member
Yeah, I'm a regular on there! The 94-95 section is full of a bunch of good guys, I think its the best 94-95 specific section on the net. I come here to check out what's going on with the Pittsburgh guys and to check out the pics and video buffet. I don't post much...

Users who are viewing this thread