PA any one?

qwikhuh

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
A few miles down once you get off the Doylestown/Willow Grove exit off the Turnpike in good ol' Warrington , Bucks County.(a little late but oh well)

I am from up in Lansdale....I think I saw your Cobra at a cruise night down on 611 near the turnpike entrance. I have the black blown 96 with blue flames on it....

....girlie5oh....Been a long time. You remember me? (gr8pony on aol...Krimps friend)

Tom90lx

Im new to the board ill try to stop down sometime I have a 90 LX.
Is Fabio the guy with the red cobra?

SVTCobra3212

Banned
qwikhuh said:
I am from up in Lansdale....I think I saw your Cobra at a cruise night down on 611 near the turnpike entrance. I have the black blown 96 with blue flames on it....

yea i've seen you , its in the staples parking lot , i think i also saw you up at a quakertown show also :thumbsup: :beer:

qwikhuh

Established Member
Yea that was it.....Quakertown? Maybe the Coopersburg show? Looks like your sig is Carlisle....You going out there this year again?

chknhwk

qwikhuh said:
Sorry, you can only put flames on it if it's fast. :pepper: LOL

Terri and I still have your belt dressing from Carlisle, :rollseyes we wanted to get it back to you before this, sorry! It helped with the squeaking for awhile but came right back. Still squeaks, too. I think you told us we were going to have to change out some other parts, she's dragging her feet about it because it's still winter. :bored: Can't really blame her, though...

See you at Carlisle!

SVTCobra3212

Banned
qwikhuh said:
Yea that was it.....Quakertown? Maybe the Coopersburg show? Looks like your sig is Carlisle....You going out there this year again?

Yea Coopersburg thats it ! i remember driving down 309 and seeing you behind me (i remember wierd stuff) ... i'll be at coopersburg again most likely this year . yea the sig is from carlisle , i'll be back there this year for the whole weekend this time , last year we only went up on sunday cause of the rain. :nonono: But we're planning a whole weekend thing this year for it , should be lots of fun!! :rolling:

qwikhuh

Established Member
hwkrcng said:
Sorry, you can only put flames on it if it's fast. :pepper: LOL

Terri and I still have your belt dressing from Carlisle, :rollseyes we wanted to get it back to you before this, sorry! It helped with the squeaking for awhile but came right back. Still squeaks, too. I think you told us we were going to have to change out some other parts, she's dragging her feet about it because it's still winter. :bored: Can't really blame her, though...

See you at Carlisle!

lol it IS fast :) Don't worry about the belt dressing...I actually forgot all about that. If the car has pullies a belt 1/2 in smaller will fix the squeal more than likely.....if not she should upgrade to the new Ford steel belt tensioner. The factory alum ones tend to go bad....So you actually gonna bring your COBRA to Carlisle this year? Be happy to show you what fast is :)

qwikhuh

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
Yea Coopersburg thats it ! i remember driving down 309 and seeing you behind me (i remember wierd stuff) ... i'll be at coopersburg again most likely this year . yea the sig is from carlisle , i'll be back there this year for the whole weekend this time , last year we only went up on sunday cause of the rain. :nonono: But we're planning a whole weekend thing this year for it , should be lots of fun!! :rolling:

Yea I kinda remember that....I think I was trying to get up next to you to see if you wanted to go :)

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
qwikhuh said:
....girlie5oh....Been a long time. You remember me? (gr8pony on aol...Krimps friend)

Hey! Yep I remember you, of course...lol what's up how ya been? You know my friend Rich I think, "Mr.Yellow"....had the stang(yellow) then got the Ferrari(yellow) now has the triple turbo Supra...??
Forgot about the Yellow Viper...lmao

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
GIRLIE5OH said:
Hey! Yep I remember you, of course...lol what's up how ya been? You know my friend Rich I think, "Mr.Yellow"....had the stang(yellow) then got the Ferrari(yellow) now has the triple turbo Supra...??
You know that guy to? He is friends with one of friends that has a Viper. I was talking to Rich at Cecil a few months ago. He had his Supra there racing. He was saying how the Ferrari needs some repairs.

Btw, I returned an e-mail to you last week and I called.....right after we came across each other in Springfield.

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
You know that guy to? He is friends with one of friends that has a Viper. I was talking to Rich at Cecil a few months ago. He had his Supra there racing. He was saying how the Ferrari needs some repairs.

Btw, I returned an e-mail to you last week and I called.....right after we came across each other in Springfield.

Some repairs?? HAHA It's gonna cost him about $10g's to get that car fixed!

qwikhuh

Established Member
GIRLIE5OH said:
Forgot about the Yellow Viper...lmao

Yea I talk to Rich all the time. Ferrari needs valves I believe, its a BIG $$$$$ repair so he bought a Supra to keep him busy :) He and I are gonna run in the spring....We tried to set it up in the fall at Cecil but we ran out of time. I better find some power somewhere....His Supra is just plain sick fast. Nothing really new here....its been awhile but I still have my Cobra and am still racing. I finally stepped up to a Vortech so I am still dialing it in. Thats pretty much it...I see you added an 03 to your fleet of Mustangs :) chat me up on AIM sometime....still gr8pony

qwikhuh

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
I know , I would of lost or else I probably would of. :cryying: She's not fast enough... yet :coolman:

lol yea I looked under your hood at the one show and I knew I had ya covered but it still would have been fun :)

SVTCobra3212

Banned
qwikhuh said:
lol yea I looked under your hood at the one show and I knew I had ya covered but it still would have been fun :)

thats why the hood is partially closed at carlisle (as you can see in the sig)cause theres nothing intresting going on under there :sleeping: ... but good things are on the way once i start my job in june! :beer:

chknhwk

qwikhuh said:
lol it IS fast :) Don't worry about the belt dressing...I actually forgot all about that. If the car has pullies a belt 1/2 in smaller will fix the squeal more than likely.....if not she should upgrade to the new Ford steel belt tensioner. The factory alum ones tend to go bad....So you actually gonna bring your COBRA to Carlisle this year? Be happy to show you what fast is :)
I'll pass. I try to put a limit on how bad I get embarassed!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread