PA any one?

ITSTOCK

Established Member
5.0snake said:
no one is in south east pa, right out side of philly

Sure there are :coolman: I'm about 30 minutes outside of philly.

mystic04

Established Member
yeah well why don't you stop down to room 1183 and see me then Oh yea your suppposed to be in class learning right :)) i am off friday so don't come looking for me.

Last edited:

IZBLOWN

Kennett Square/ West Grove area here, about 15 minutes south of Newark, DE. Didnt know that there were that many from PA on here!

Anthony
2001 Black Lightning
635rwhp/760rwtq :burnout:

94-98 Trans Am

Established Member
BLK01L said:
Kennett Square/ West Grove area here, about 15 minutes south of Newark, DE. Didnt know that there were that many from PA on here!

Anthony
2001 Black Lightning

Damn man, whats done to the beast. That thing is a torque monster!

-Corey

vipergts281

Established Member
BLK01L said:

Anthony
2001 Black Lightning
Nice Lightning.

I was just in West Grove Friday night and I hang out in Newark often. I don't recall ever seeing your Lightning around.

IZBLOWN

94-98 Trans Am said:
Damn man, whats done to the beast. That thing is a torque monster!

-Corey

LOL, thats a little bit of nitrous. I have a KB @ 17lbs and sprayed a small shot of nitrous on that pull. The fuse blew on my bottle heater, and the pressure was only about 800psi, and i had the 75hp jets in it, so i dont know what the actual HP shot it was. I think that it could put down close if not over 800ft-lbs, and who knows with a 100 shot :rockon: Cant get the damn thing to hook at the track. It puts down about 660rwtq off the bottle on 17psi, havent really upped the boost yet though, have you ever dynoed @ xotic motorsports? If you guys are up to it, i can get a dyno day put together for us! They did my roll cage and are real cool guys.

Anthony

IZBLOWN

vipergts281 said:
Nice Lightning.

I was just in West Grove Friday night and I hang out in Newark often. I don't recall ever seeing your Lightning around.

I dont take it out too much, it pretty much stays in the garage. I will take it out sometime soon!

Anthony

vipergts281

Established Member
BLK01L said:
LOL, thats a little bit of nitrous. I have a KB @ 17lbs and sprayed a small shot of nitrous on that pull. The fuse blew on my bottle heater, and the pressure was only about 800psi, and i had the 75hp jets in it, so i dont know what the actual HP shot it was. I think that it could put down close if not over 800ft-lbs, and who knows with a 100 shot :rockon: Cant get the damn thing to hook at the track. It puts down about 660rwtq off the bottle on 17psi, havent really upped the boost yet though, have you ever dynoed @ xotic motorsports? If you guys are up to it, i can get a dyno day put together for us! They did my roll cage and are real cool guys.

Anthony
Did you get dyno'd at Xotic a few months ago......probably about 2 months ago?

Because my buddy was there with his 04 Sonic Blue Lightning. I remember him mentioning another Lightning putting down insane numbers....most likely you.

IZBLOWN

vipergts281 said:
Did you get dyno'd at Xotic a few months ago......probably about 2 months ago?

Because my buddy was there with his 04 Sonic Blue Lightning. I remember him mentioning another Lightning putting down insane numbers....most likely you.

Yea it was more than likely me. I think i left before he got there, i had to get going, some of the guys there said that there was another lightning heading up. I always dyno there, you cant beat their prices. You can see pics of my cage on their website, www.xoticmotorsports.com and go into gallery and click on lightning. Let me know if you are ever in the area!

Anthony

vipergts281

Established Member
BLK01L said:
Yea it was more than likely me. I think i left before he got there, i had to get going, some of the guys there said that there was another lightning heading up. I always dyno there, you cant beat their prices. You can see pics of my cage on their website, www.xoticmotorsports.com and go into gallery and click on lightning. Let me know if you are ever in the area!

Anthony
Yeah, they do have great dyno prices. I got dyno'd there back in March.

Nice cage. Looks like a nice install.

Hope to see you around. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread