P0300 code

Johani

Established Member
hi
i hqve the on 3 tt on my GT 14 but since i have it i am getting the engine P0300 code (general misfire) coming on only when i start the car i had once P0301 P0303 and after earacing the codes i still get the P0300 from time to time and since tow days i am getting a rough idle . and i installed a Maclaod t clutch last week
and i emptied the cat converters but i got this code before all that:rolling:

thx

5.0GT

Established Member
hi
i hqve the on 3 tt on my GT 14 but since i have it i am getting the engine P0300 code (general misfire) coming on only when i start the car i had once P0301 P0303 and after earacing the codes i still get the P0300 from time to time and since tow days i am getting a rough idle . and i installed a Maclaod t clutch last week
and i emptied the cat converters but i got this code before all that:rolling:

thx

Did you do the cranksensor relearn?

Johani

Established Member
is it possible to disable the o2 sensor throug the x4 despite the fact that the tune was loaded by HP on a dyno

helloWorld

Established Member
Basically, you have to let your car warm up to operating temperature (engine coolant temp ~ 190 F), and then the X4 will tell you to rev up to somewhere around 4100 RPM. As soon as the X4 detects the RPM where it wants it to be, the crank relearn is done.

Users who are viewing this thread