Owner dynos his Demon with the pcm

kaz109

Established Member
Thats how I understood it. Disappointed to say the least especially for the price of the car.

Im basically E85 away on my 13' like you stated, actually made more Torque at 730lb.

Hahaha, sadly you are being serious. Post up your 9 sec time slip. If u don't have it then you should be disappointed in yourself to say the least

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Since you’re arguing semantics, what conversion did you use? Most people use 1.56-1.58, which is almost exactly .4 or .4+

Fact that DA was 2000ft higher, car had more weight, and a shit ton less passes...

Even mentioning times are .3 off in WAY less favorable conditions is pointless imo.

I’m not quite sure what your argument is here... someone else brought the times up, not me. I merely pointed out that they are, by most conversion factors, at least .4 off the mark. So they had a few things working against them, it doesn’t change the fact that the best run to date is still .4 off. I’m not hating. In fact, I stated that drivers will need more seat time. Just as “mentioning” times .3 (when it’s actually .4) slower is pointless, so is bench racing a 1/4 mile ET that didn’t even happen, as well as bench racing what it could run in better conditions. Until it has, it hasn’t. Period.

GotGrunt

Established Member
Since you’re arguing semantics, what conversion did you use? Most people use 1.56-1.58, which is almost exactly .4 or .4+

I’m not quite sure what your argument is here... someone else brought the times up, not me. I merely pointed out that they are, by most conversion factors, at least .4 off the mark. So they had a few things working against them, it doesn’t change the fact that the best run to date is still .4 off. I’m not hating. In fact, I stated that drivers will need more seat time. Just as “mentioning” times .3 (when it’s actually .4) slower is pointless, so is bench racing a 1/4 mile ET that didn’t even happen, as well as bench racing what it could run in better conditions. Until it has, it hasn’t. Period.

In case you missed it on the previous page........

So it’s actually .29 and that’s without using the transbrake and with 100lbs added in the trunk. No conversion needed.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
In case you missed it on the previous page........

So it’s actually .29 and that’s without using the transbrake and with 100lbs added in the trunk. No conversion needed.

I did indeed see that after the fact, but I don’t think he was referencing that either. -756 DA as well.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I did indeed see that after the fact, but I don’t think he was referencing that either. -756 DA as well.

I was indeed referencing that TRUE 9 sec pass. Again not .4 or .4+ off. Where are you getting a DA of -756? On the hellcat board it was said to be 500. Anywho, even -756 isnt -1500 that dodge had when they ran the .65.

Edit: Just looked it up. Da was actually 2125ft higher than dodges pass.

cde3d909576ffa0f5103b9dcde4e4da9.jpg

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member

I was indeed referencing that TRUE 9 sec pass. Again not .4 or .4+ off. Where are you getting a DA of -756? On the hellcat board it was said to be 500. Anywho, even -756 isnt -1500 that dodge had when they ran the .65.

View attachment 1461560

DA was around 500 IIRC. It was on the linked Instagram post (which isn’t up anymore).

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Damn impressive !
Still unable to get my hands on one at a realistic price.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

The factory ran 9.65. The instagram post said the guy ran 9.97. .32 away from running what the factory ran.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member

View attachment 1461560

Wasn’t referring to you, I was referring to the guy who said it converted to .32.

The dragtimes site for Famoso was what I looked at, but mistakenly picked 12:54 am instead of pm. My mistake. However, I’m still seeing a DA of 84-220 in the time frame from the slip I saw. Regardless, my point was that it wasn’t -2000 DA or whatever Dodge had on the record day, you guys seem to be defensive.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I'll PM you the mailing address for your unfortunate loss :D
You seem like a reasonable man. I’m sure you can set up a weekly payment plan that he can meet at a nominal interest rate.

Of course if he misses a payment you can call on certain people to help collect the debt for a small fee. ;)

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Wasn’t referring to you, I was referring to the guy who said it converted to .32.

The dragtimes site for Famoso was what I looked at, but mistakenly picked 12:54 am instead of pm. My mistake. However, I’m still seeing a DA of 84-220 in the time frame from the slip I saw. Regardless, my point was that it wasn’t -2000 DA or whatever Dodge had on the record day, you guys seem to be defensive.

My mistake. It is stating 84ft. For whatever ready the owner stated it was 500ft. Regardless Dodge had -1500 da and hundreds of passes.

If another handful of cars make it to the track before it warms up i think that 9.65 time will be beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C0bra99

Established Member
I'm having a hard time calling the Demon with the PCM, Race gas and all the crate items installed stock. Why do you think they sent it to you in a crate and say it's for off road use only. To me this screams modified car. I'm impressed at the 9 second pass and actually didn't think it wouldn't be this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread