Owner dynos his Demon with the pcm

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So, with the race pcm and the race octane + VP MS 109, it makes about as much as a modded '13/'14 GT500 on E85? Am I reading that correctly?
(No talk of warranty here, I'm talking about power/torque wise.)

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
After seeing those numbers I don't know why anyone would by a demon.

You are not impressed with a factory car making 776RWHP? What new car would you buy?

Guys, the warranty is the same as the Hellcat. Tim K. said, if you break it at the track, and it is stock, they will fix it under the warranty.

fearthesnake

Established Member
So, with the race pcm and the race octane + VP MS 109, it makes about as much as a modded '13/'14 GT500 on E85? Am I reading that correctly?
(No talk of warranty here, I'm talking about power/torque wise.)
Thats how I understood it. Disappointed to say the least especially for the price of the car.

Im basically E85 away on my 13' like you stated, actually made more Torque at 730lb.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
You are not impressed with a factory car making 776RWHP? What new car would you buy?

Guys, the warranty is the same as the Hellcat. Tim K. said, if you break it at the track, and it is stock, they will fix it under the warranty.
That's the key, you can rail this thing to all hell and still drop it at the dealer.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Thats how I understood it. Disappointed to say the least especially for the price of the car.

Im basically E85 away on my 13' like you stated, actually made more Torque at 730lb.

What do you think of the Z06? What do you think of the Ford GT? Owners without the crates, have already gone 10.30s, quicker and faster than both the GT and Z06. 10.30s is quicker than a Turbo S, Huracan, 570GT, GT-R, P100D and the list goes on. Tough crowd.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

Does your car run 9’s or even low low 10’s? Then if you break it, get it fixed under warranty? I’m betting no.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
After seeing those numbers I don't know why anyone would by a demon.

Wut??

The car is advertised as 840hp. Factoring in a 15% drivetrain loss would net 714rwhp. Yet 775+ is “disappointing”??

Using 15% with those numbers, flywheel hp is about 915. What a weak showing.

Cant make this shit up lol

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Wut??

The car is advertised as 840hp. Factoring in a 15% drivetrain loss would net 714rwhp. Yet 775+ is “disappointing”??

Using 15% with those numbers, flywheel hp is about 915. What a weak showing.

Cant make this shit up lol
While I agree with you, everyone here knows that a different dyno 10 mins later could show 740 rwhp. Let’s not get too crazy stating power numbers as fact. Track times will tell the tale, but the drivers will need some seat time as well.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
While I agree with you, everyone here knows that a different dyno 10 mins later could show 740 rwhp. Let’s not get too crazy stating power numbers as fact. Track times will tell the tale, but the drivers will need some seat time as well.

An owner just ran 6.42@107 in the 1/8.

Users who are viewing this thread