Our new Puppy (Black Lab)

Black-Venom

03 Venomus
Established Member
Labs are awesome! every time I have met one they are always super smart.

Hopefully the old lady never sees this post, she is dying to have dog, but she has 2 cats, and I dont feel like have 3 pets.

cobraless

Established Member
+65,000 on the Dyson Animal. We have two dogs, three cats and a horse. Nothing works better than the Dyson!

I am with everyone on the pet hair, ho-lee-sh*t! My black lab sheds big time. I however bought a Shark vacuum and am pretty happy with it. I feel like Dyson is to vacuums what the iPhone is to cell phones. Expensive and mediocre performance just for the name.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I am with everyone on the pet hair, ho-lee-sh*t! My black lab sheds big time. I however bought a Shark vacuum and am pretty happy with it. I feel like Dyson is to vacuums what the iPhone is to cell phones. Expensive and mediocre performance just for the name.

+1

My mom bought a Dyson Animal to deal with her yellow lab. It's all plastic and has a big canister showing you all the dirt. She's had it about 5 years and it's already broken. MY hand-me-down Kirby is 18 years old and is still kickin'.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Three REALLY happy kids there. You bought them a perfect pet, and no doubt they've already started to bond. What a cute pup. Very photogenic, too. Nice work with the camera. :)

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
You love him. My chocolate lab Millie turned 2 Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread