Our new Puppy (Black Lab)

screamine

Cute dog. I have a black lab too. She's around 9 and has been a great dog. I wish I could have got her as a puppy, but I adopted her when she was around 1 or so. She sheds a puppy a day in hair. Get a Dyson.

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
puppies are the best! congrats

I had to
41875411a628c7ea0ccac0a27ba9338b_view.jpg

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Awesome choice. I got my black lab Sam 5 years ago today, and he was a puppy when I got him. He is my best friend, and an amazing dog. I wouldn't trade him for the world. Labs are great family dogs. Oh and just like everyone else said "invest in a good vacuum cleaner". I hope you don't have carpet at all like my house. Makes things much easier.

BittenInBama

Established Member
Those a GREAT dogs! You will def love him after a year or so....I do believe they are first cousins (or closer) to beavers! Ours and all my friends' chewed horribly the first year or so.
They are very smart so they need training and activity to occupy their brains or they will find something to occupy it. You prob will NOT like it if they have to occupy themselves! hahahaha

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful puppy you got there! Start buying rawhide chew bones in bulk, the little guy is going to need them. There is no better dog than a black lab.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Cute pup. Mine will be 6 in may. She has been a handful. They stay "puppies" for about the first 5 years. mine is just starting to calm down.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Cute pup.... I used to live in Philadelphia, NY... hows the weather there?

Its not to bad it is about 20 degrees but we do not have snow on the ground...yeah I know crazy huh? Had a warm front push through and boom no more snow.

Thanks everyone for the advice and compliments. I have owned a few German Shepherds so I decided to have a Family/Gun dog/waterfowl so lets see how that works. So if anyone has any experience in that area PM me some info.

Users who are viewing this thread