Other 93 cobras on the road

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
arods93snake said:
I have always loved the Teal Cobras and thats what possessed me to pick mine up in addition to my Red one. My wife if still hot about the issue. I will be posting some pics of both soon. I posted some of my Red one earlier so I will try to dig those out. I will try to make the Steeda run, it sounds like a lot fun and I can also use the road trip up north in Feb. Hey Naja, Badboy lets see if we can link up at one of the two shows. It will be nice to see some 93's......I am sure they will make the others envy! :rockon:

Arod

Im about 2 1/2 hours from West Palm and miami is about 1.5 hours, DAMN 2 against 1, i guess i have to drive, but you 2 should come up here for the Ford show in Silver Springs show here in town in Feb heres the link ( www.nationalpartsdepot.com ) :thumbsup:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
64.5 07K said:
I second the notion that Teal is the only color!...there is no choice for me as
had there been only Black and Red, I would not have a 93 Cobra.
:coolman:

Well Teal cobra lovers here you go http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993...oryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Or try this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993...oryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Me personally I would buy the second one with the salavage title, cause I already have the good one, and this one could be a daily driver !!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Hey Guys,

Cant make the Steeda Stampede. I have been informed by my better half that I have freakin wedding to go to on the 8th and I cant miss it. That sucks. Anyhow I will plan on going to Silver Springs for the Ford show! The weather should be nice and cool then! Let me know how the Stampede was....dam.

Arod :mj:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
arods93snake said:
Guys,

Need a little help posting pics of my Red 93. Any ideas? I sent some to "SLOW DOHC" to post before but I cant locate him. :shrug: Thanks

dsc00026.jpg

dsc00027.jpg

dsc00030.jpg

dsc00033.jpg

dsc00036.jpg

dsc00047.jpg

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
arods93snake said:
Hey Guys,

I am down in Homestead, FL and have a 93 Teal w/Black #1395 and was wondering about the Ford show in Feb. Can you guys give more info on it. I dont get to post as often as would I like but I do have two 93's, a Red one #814 and my Teal, 46k mi. stocker. I'll post some pics soon. My Teal one is the garage queen and my Red one is my Sunday driver. I would like to work up the Red one and keep the Teal a stocker but at times just want to sell the Red one to concentrate on the garage queen and my mint Gen 1 Lightning. Having all three makes my time and money somewhat scare when modifying any of them. The problem is I love them all but one is probably going to have to go (Red one). :whine:

Arod

Would you consider selling the Teal on black 93 I have serious cash in hand! Please let me know. Thanks Eddie

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
Teal 93

arods93snake said:
Hey Guys,

I am down in Homestead, FL and have a 93 Teal w/Black #1395 and was wondering about the Ford show in Feb. Can you guys give more info on it. I dont get to post as often as would I like but I do have two 93's, a Red one #814 and my Teal, 46k mi. stocker. I'll post some pics soon. My Teal one is the garage queen and my Red one is my Sunday driver. I would like to work up the Red one and keep the Teal a stocker but at times just want to sell the Red one to concentrate on the garage queen and my mint Gen 1 Lightning. Having all three makes my time and money somewhat scare when modifying any of them. The problem is I love them all but one is probably going to have to go (Red one). :whine:

Arod

Would you consider selling the Teal on Black 93 Cobra, I have cash in Hand if you would consider it, I am not trying to waste your time, please let me know. Thanks Eddie

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
SEND ME A PM WITH WHAT YOU ARE WANTING TO PAY FOR ONE ?

64K AND SUBFRAME CONNECTORS, FLOWER MASTER CAT BACK SYSTEM, EVERY THING ELSE IS STOCK

I HAVE A BAD ASS SOUND SYSTEM IN THIS CAR ALSO, NO CUTTING OF ANY KIND EITHER :thumbsup:

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Svt50Cobra said:
Would you consider selling the Teal on Black 93 Cobra, I have cash in Hand if you would consider it, I am not trying to waste your time, please let me know. Thanks Eddie

Hey Eddie,

Sorry but I would only sell if I had another Cobra in that color combo. I have been looking for a low mile, Teal/Black stocker for a while and I dont want to let it go. At least not just yet. Thanks!

Arod :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread