Other 93 cobras on the road

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
I live in south Florida and have only seen 3 on the road since 1998. One was a red one with a chick driving it. I got her to pull over and it ended up being her boyfriends car. The other one was a black one with a cowl hood just driving by as I was walking down the street. And the last one was beat to hell parked in a Publix parking lot. This car was ruined! Picture the most beat up fox you can think of and that's what this car looked like.

Otherwise I have seen a few in the Ford shows down here at Moroso. I have seen 2 cobras in the past 3 years. One was an R and the other was a modded Teal one. But these were show cars.

I am just curious if and how often you see another 93 cobra like yours on the road?

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Well I don't own one(yet) plus also just moved to Orlando. I've yet to see one here. I'm currently back in IL visiting family. A good friend of mine was a red one, and a once wrecked black one that he's building up. I know of another red one, and two other teals one. Last time I was here visiting, a friend told me his new neighbor(my friend just moved into a new neighborhood) has an extremely low mileage red one.

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
I think its even rare to see a nice fox chassis anymore. Atleast in my neck of the woods. I hardley ever see one on the road. Usually I'll see banged up 4 bangers if any.

svtdriven

Established Member
I know there are 2-3 in this area, but its been years since I've seen one. and that last one I saw was red and the guy repainted it black. owned by a teenager. I doubt he still has it.

Don't get me wrong, I like not seeing them, hehe. my 98 is one of 553 made, and there are like 6 of them out here.

Last edited:

93cobra2776

a.k.a Lee93
Established Member
none in my area (besides mine of course)

I have owned mine since 98 and I may have seen 4 since then on the road. With the exception of the big MCA gathering in Commerce, Ga in 2001 mine is the only one that will usually be in the car shows. Out of 1300 cars that was in that show, there were only 3-4 93 cobras there including mine

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
There was a time we had 7 in the Wichita area...now we have 1 black 2 teal and at least 2 red....there may be another red one lurking thats s/c..
for a town of a about 400K thats a bunch of 93 Cobras!!

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
I wonder why so many are in the northern areas ? and not so many of these cars in the south

Maybe they are trying to migrate back to where they were born? :p

93 COBRA

Established Member
Naja said:
Maybe they are trying to migrate back to where they were born? :p

Probably true. I live about 20 miles outside Dearborn and there are still quit a few '93 Cobras running around here. Mostly seen at cruise nights and car shows. I know of at least 5 other 93R's within a 100 radius of me.

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
WOW that's alot. Have your stumbled across any 07 cobra mules yet?

BTW, you might get sick of me telling you how much I admire your mustangs.

93 COBRA

Established Member
Naja said:
WOW that's alot. Have your stumbled across any 07 cobra mules yet?

BTW, you might get sick of me telling you how much I admire your mustangs.

I’ve seen both the red concept and the yellow test mule ’07 GT500’s in person. They were both on display at the Woodward cruise. Thanks for the props.

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Driving to my old job I would see a teal and red 93 every day (some times twice a day) while I was in my black 93. I know of about 15 1993 Cobras in the Dallas/Fort Worth area alone, only a couple like to come out and play though and Fast93 is always working on his car.

hotrodcobra

Established Member
JimJr said:
Driving to my old job I would see a teal and red 93 every day (some times twice a day) while I was in my black 93. I know of about 15 1993 Cobras in the Dallas/Fort Worth area alone, only a couple like to come out and play though and Fast93 is always working on his car.

Yep, I was just thinking how many are around here. I don't see near as many on the road as I used too, but I still see a few around. :shrug: Of course, mine has been off the road for over 2 years now. That sucks, but it is actually getting very close. Finally. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread