Other 93 cobras on the road

CO9B3RA

Established Member
My 93 Teal has at least 2 other 93's, another Teal and a Black, in town. At
that, the "population" is down by several in part by accidents and sales.
There could be a few sleepers, but the 93 Cobra #'s are not great here. So much the better to have the last Fox :rockon: and best :bowdown: Cobra
in One.
:coolman:

Lee

Established Member
Even at car shows they're rare. That's when I really miss mine, when it could have been the only 93 Cobra in a show, which is often.

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
Lee said:
Even at car shows they're rare. That's when I really miss mine, when it could have been the only 93 Cobra in a show, which is often.

Wow...here theres at least 2-3 always hanging near by...and more that just dont make it...

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
JimJr said:
Driving to my old job I would see a teal and red 93 every day (some times twice a day) while I was in my black 93. I know of about 15 1993 Cobras in the Dallas/Fort Worth area alone, only a couple like to come out and play though and Fast93 is always working on his car.

Bet I've done 5 or so repro stickers for your area alone... :lol:

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Hey Guys,

I am down in Homestead, FL and have a 93 Teal w/Black #1395 and was wondering about the Ford show in Feb. Can you guys give more info on it. I dont get to post as often as would I like but I do have two 93's, a Red one #814 and my Teal, 46k mi. stocker. I'll post some pics soon. My Teal one is the garage queen and my Red one is my Sunday driver. I would like to work up the Red one and keep the Teal a stocker but at times just want to sell the Red one to concentrate on the garage queen and my mint Gen 1 Lightning. Having all three makes my time and money somewhat scare when modifying any of them. The problem is I love them all but one is probably going to have to go (Red one). :whine:

Arod

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
arods93snake said:
Hey Guys,

I am down in Homestead, FL and have a 93 Teal w/Black #1395 and was wondering about the Ford show in Feb. Can you guys give more info on it. I dont get to post as often as would I like but I do have two 93's, a Red one #814 and my Teal, 46k mi. stocker. I'll post some pics soon. My Teal one is the garage queen and my Red one is my Sunday driver. I would like to work up the Red one and keep the Teal a stocker but at times just want to sell the Red one to concentrate on the garage queen and my mint Gen 1 Lightning. Having all three makes my time and money somewhat scare when modifying any of them. The problem is I love them all but one is probably going to have to go (Red one). :whine:

Arod

hang on to the teal one man. IMO, its the best color on a fox!!!

PJM99

Established Member
I've seen a Red one and a black one around here in CT. The red one belongs to someone in the next town. It has low miles and is supercharged from what I've heard. The black one is parked at a local Toyota dealer. It sits outside all day and goes into the garage at night. It's not for sale though, it belongs to the owner of the dealer's son. The car was stolen, wrecked and totally rebuilt. I did see another Teal and Black one at a local show this summer, but they were from Upstate NY.

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
arods93snake said:
Hey Guys,

Arod

Alright South Florida! I would love to have another cobra and leave it stock. Someday. You should go to the Ford Power show here October 8 and 9th. I hardly ever see 93 cobras there. Bring it. Steeda has there stampede in Pompano on the 8th. You start at Steeda and convoy on the Turnpike to Moroso.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
there is the silver springs all ford show here in feb, drive on up, its about 3.5 to 5 hours, depending on your driving habbits. my drive time is usually 3.5 hours , LOL

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
arods93snake said:
Hey Guys,

Arod

drop a link to the red car your going to sell in here, give some more details about the car :banana:

CO9B3RA

Established Member
I second the notion that Teal is the only color!...there is no choice for me as
had there been only Black and Red, I would not have a 93 Cobra.
:coolman:

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
I have always loved the Teal Cobras and thats what possessed me to pick mine up in addition to my Red one. My wife if still hot about the issue. I will be posting some pics of both soon. I posted some of my Red one earlier so I will try to dig those out. I will try to make the Steeda run, it sounds like a lot fun and I can also use the road trip up north in Feb. Hey Naja, Badboy lets see if we can link up at one of the two shows. It will be nice to see some 93's......I am sure they will make the others envy! :rockon:

Arod

arods93snake

1 of 185
Established Member
Guys,

Need a little help posting pics of my Red 93. Any ideas? I sent some to "SLOW DOHC" to post before but I cant locate him. :shrug: Thanks

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
arods93snake said:
Hey Naja, Badboy lets see if we can link up at one of the two shows. It will be nice to see some 93's......I am sure they will make the others envy! :rockon:

Arod

I am definitely going to the show at Moroso this weekend. I am not sure which day though. If you go, which day would you be going?

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
arods93snake said:
Guys,

Need a little help posting pics of my Red 93. Any ideas? I sent some to "SLOW DOHC" to post before but I cant locate him. :shrug: Thanks

I host them online first then copy and past the URL to here with the insert image icon. You can go to http.photobucket.com if you need an online host. It's free.

Users who are viewing this thread