Orange cars thread!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I don't know what it is about a car that's painted orange but I love them! If you have an orange car, truck, or bike post it up!

IMAG0419-1-1_zps0a034e46.gif

IMAG0034-1.jpg

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Hell yeah Hugger orange is badass! And gotta love the Competition Orange! When I first saw 04 mustangs on the lot painted in comp orange I flipped out and knew that I MUST own one! Haha and now I do and its as sweet as I thought it would be!

Yellow Fever

Established Member
Hell yeah Hugger orange is badass! And gotta love the Competition Orange! When I first saw 04 mustangs on the lot painted in comp orange I flipped out and knew that I MUST own one! Haha and now I do and its as sweet as I thought it would be!

I would have killed for a comp orange, but the SY came up as a killer deal. Maybe one day!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Hey man nothing wrong with the SY yellow, I actually really like that color as well. You don't see many of those compared to the blacks, silver's, etc.... At least its not zinc yellow :loser: (sorry zinc yellow owners, it just does absolutely nothing for me)

Yellow Fever

Established Member
Hey man nothing wrong with the SY yellow, I actually really like that color as well. You don't see many of those compared to the blacks, silver's, etc.... At least its not zinc yellow :loser: (sorry zinc yellow owners, it just does absolutely nothing for me)

Lol my thoughts exactly.. SY is almost as rare as comp orange, too. I'm happy, so it's all good. :rockon:

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves orange! Never had an orange car though...

Users who are viewing this thread