Options Pricing Leaked

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Just got back from dealership.
Deposit made for a 2016, Avalanche Grey w black stripes.
Will be a waiting game!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Looking into it for you, ON D BIT. In the meantime, please check with your dealer.

Woo hoo! Great news GOTSVT?!

Deysha

Thanks. What's going on with 15 my vehicles? Most dealers say there is no allocation plan yet. Some dealers say they are getting one and have them sold. Others say that all 137 are sold all ready. Which is accurate?

To me it was a poor choice just to change the vin on 137 vehicles just to say it was a 15.

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
What's going on with 15 my vehicles? Most dealers say there is no allocation plan yet. Some dealers say they are getting one and have them sold. Others say that all 137 are sold all ready. Which is accurate?
The dealer I sat with today, who is arguably small and only got one car on allocation, showed me all the correspondence he's seen on the GT350. The only mention on any of the emails he showed me was a statement that there would be 137 - 50 with the Track package, 50 with the Technology package, and 37 "R"s. There was nothing on who would get them.

I suppose it's possible there's more information been given to larger dealers (like - those that are getting one of the "precious 137") but no details were shared out here in Hooterville.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Thanks. What's going on with 15 my vehicles? Most dealers say there is no allocation plan yet. Some dealers say they are getting one and have them sold. Others say that all 137 are sold all ready. Which is accurate?

To me it was a poor choice just to change the vin on 137 vehicles just to say it was a 15.
Those are the ones I’m looking into, ON D BIT. There is nothing on the 2016s at this time.

Deysha

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Interesting you say that as the dealers I've spoken only have information on the 16MY available sometime 4th qaurter 2015. Very weird.
Thanks again!
Same here - my dealer checked both the web tools and the java CLI ordering system and there was nothing on the 2015 - just the 2016
No problem, ON D BIT. We have already announced the limited run of the 2015s here. There is no info on any SVT 2016 Mustang at this time, guys. Only regular production 2016 Mustang information is out now.

Deysha

Users who are viewing this thread