Options Pricing Leaked

jlauth

Established Member
Here is some info just released on the options pricing. If this is correct it seems that the R wont have the large price difference that we expected compared to the 350. Seems like the cost adder of the R should be higher than 3500 to me, considering the wheels and brakes. But maybe that is 3500 over the Tech or Track packs which are 7500 and 6500.

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/04/28/...gt350r-mustang-option-pricing-leaked/#image-3

10splaya22

Established Member
Something isn't right with that pricing. Seems way to high for whats included. And in the other thread it was thought it was $3500 over the track pack GT350 which makes more sense.

jlauth

Established Member
Something isn't right with that pricing. Seems way to high for whats included. And in the other thread it was thought it was $3500 over the track pack GT350 which makes more sense.

I'm not sure if its 100% accurate, however it was posted by Autoblog, so we can assume that it could have some fact.

It seems that getting the R for just 3500 above the base model price isn't correct. I would assume that you would have to pay for the tech package or something. And according to this the R with touring would be the same price as the track pack, which doesn't make sense.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I'd guess R price = base + track pack + R. Even so, that's a great deal for CC brakes and CF wheels.

jlauth

Established Member
I'd guess R price = base + track pack + R. Even so, that's a great deal for CC brakes and CF wheels.

I agree. Also 3,000 for the touring package, which I would assume is Ac and standard radio.

It still seems to that the track pack is pretty salty then. For an extra 3500 who wouldn't opt for the CF wheels and carbon brakes, better front splitter, and spoiler (rear spoiler is subjective).

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
If those prices are correct there will be more R's made than regular 350s.... So no something is not right. Maybe they forgot the 1 in front.... So 13,500 more for the R. That still would be fair over a base GT350 considering it would have the track pack, carbon brakes and wheels... I was told to expect the R to be priced like the Leguna Seca was over the regular Boss.... So that sounds more like it IMO.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I remember the first time I saw the window sticker on my 2000R, it listed the mustang base price, then R competition package, something like $28,000. The package was more than the base price lol. I suspect as mentioned here, the GT350 will have it's own unique base price, and then add on the R package.

Face76

Established Member
No information yet. I hear there is a lot of haggling over allocations this time. If the dealer spent the money then he will get at least two.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
You may be correct.
Im not worried, as I have ordered my last 4 SVT vehicles from them.
Im taking their 1 allocation.
Order banks haven't opened yet and have not heard anywhere that they are opening tomorrow.

Randy M

Established Member
I have the first one at my dealer as well. Pricing has not been released nor has actual order guide.

Users who are viewing this thread