Opiod crisis.

quad

Established Member
I can't ever imagine after summertime softball games that guys start popping broccoli.
Well if they were smart they would. Just eat broccoli at least once a day with a meal - maybe for lunch. Those pills are tough on kidneys etc.

quad

Established Member
I was at the gym one night and came back with an aching elbow. Took ibuprofen and it did nothing. Next day I still had the aching elbow. Ate some broccoli and within 1-2 hours the elbow felt completely normal. Not exaggerating.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The extraction was not bad, had to wait a few months for the bone to heal before the implant phase. I thought that the implant part wouldn't be too bad either...nope, my face swole up like I caught a beating.

So the oral surgeon is lying to me then? I had a crown fail and had the tooth extracted a few months ago. They're supposed to call me next month to setup a date to have a implant done. I feel like I have to get it done because the tooth is on my smile line. He claims an implant is a simple process and isn't very painful, won't even have to put me under to insert the post.

I had an implant done last year and it was almost painless. I was actually surprised and my teeth are sensitive too.

As for painkillers my Dr gave me Percocet after my shoulder surgery but I asked for something better. Oxy and the like just make me nauseous and do absolutely zero for my pain, but he wouldn't give me what I wanted so I just suffered instead. Thanks junkies.

Dom_Stang11

Established Member
Ok, dentists do write Percs, hydros, even Demerol, they just don’t like to cause it raises red flags with DEA. I’ve had several root canals & a few extractions due to asthma med I took as a kid that messed up enamel on my forming perm teeth. It’s harder now than ever to get something if u really need it like when I got rear ended & snapped my sternum in half & punctured a lung a few years ago. Hospital nor Dr. would give me anything except nsaids. It’s pressure from DEA & several Dr’s in my area being persecuted for treating chronic pain & cancer patients vs a few Dr’s greed & getting patients hooked so they come back every month! So If I’m dying & in pain & there’s a pill that eases it, call me a junkie but I should be able to go to Dr & get it. Freaking God complex Dr’s, who cares if I get hooked, I’m dying !!!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Machdup1

Established Member
I tweaked my ankle while moving to my new house. I tore my Achilles vertically and snapped a legimate. Put me in a boot for two months. Doctor wouldn’t give pain meds but gave me handicapped parking for six months.

The next week the wife gets a bridge at the dentist and gets a big bottle of oxycodone.

It is a weird world we live in.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I tweaked my ankle while moving to my new house. I tore my Achilles vertically and snapped a legimate. Put me in a boot for two months. Doctor wouldn’t give pain meds but gave me handicapped parking for six months.

The next week the wife gets a bridge at the dentist and gets a big bottle of oxycodone.

It is a weird world we live in.

I'd say that's a little more than tweaking an ankle bud, sounds like you thoroughly ****ed it up!

Machdup1

Established Member
I'd say that's a little more than tweaking an ankle bud, sounds like you thoroughly ****ed it up!
I finished moving the house with a limp, LOL. Fortunately the new House has an elevator so the move in was less painful.

Doc said it wasn’t the smartest decision to ignore it when looked at the MRI. He is correct.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I finished moving the house with a limp, LOL. Fortunately the new House has an elevator so the move in was less painful.

Doc said it wasn’t the smartest decision to ignore it when looked at the MRI. He is correct.

Just the way we are programmed. I have done similarly stupid things, power thru it... :D

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

So you got a single family house with an elevator??

If so that’s straight up mob’n.

Stanger00

Established Member
So you got a single family house with an elevator??

If so that’s straight up mob’n.

cefbd99b4f0ce8e1d2e9cc1ec1409be3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
You know , they declared an opioid crissis in the late 30's ?
More people reportedly , used opioids then , than now .
Opioids were in a huge slew of products then , including soft drinks (cokeacola ).
Just a tidbit of information .

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You know , they declared an opioid crissis in the late 30's ?
More people reportedly , used opioids then , than now .
Opioids were in a huge slew of products then , including soft drinks (cokeacola ).
Just a tidbit of information .

Crazy how many things it used to be in 100 years ago. The synthetic stuff they make nowadays is very potent and makes heroin look like ginger beer.

Users who are viewing this thread