One Touch Down Modules

ltsvterminator

Established Member
thanks for the info, long time ago I read someone do the same but enable the driver switchs control the passenger buttom to make it work like that,,,,can this be done with this kit???

Last edited:

mach1197203

Dr Frankenstein
Established Member
This kit will enable both switchs for the passenger window to go down with one touch. The kit that youare talking about with the F150's was actually done using this style of kit. F150's did not have the one touch option until 97 and by that time Ford had started using a GEM module which also controls other features besides the one touch down.

ltsvterminator

Established Member
This kit will enable both switchs for the passenger window to go down with one touch. The kit that youare talking about with the F150's was actually done using this style of kit. F150's did not have the one touch option until 97 and by that time Ford had started using a GEM module which also controls other features besides the one touch down.

how much the kit cost?? i'm interested

LDC2335

Established Member
^^^well thanks for trying. Instead I may just hard wire the brake wire so I don't have to have the ebrake on. I hate pulling out of the garage, setting ebrake, holding button for what feels like an eternity, then Windows and release brake. Maybe I'm lazy, or maybe ford should have designed a one and done convertible button. Top on to top off/Windows down at the push of one button.

Users who are viewing this thread