One Touch Down Modules

mach1197203

Dr Frankenstein
Established Member
The last kit is pending sell, I should have more tomorrow. I will update the OP with how many I get. I do have a waiting list now so if you are wanting one send me a PM and post here in the thread so I know how many more people are wanting one.

Thanks

Black93Fox

Established Member
Got my kit from Mach haven't installed it yet but looks like a
Great kit everything needed for install and a nice write up on directions.

LDC2335

Established Member
Finally got around to getting mine in.

Turns out my pink wire is actually blue and black on my 96 vert.

Thanks again.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Last edited:

mach1197203

Dr Frankenstein
Established Member
I totally forgot you had a convertable when I sent you yours. Sorry about that, hopefully wasn't to much trouble. How's it working for you? Still interested in doing the one touch down for the top?

LDC2335

Established Member
I totally forgot you had a convertable when I sent you yours. Sorry about that, hopefully wasn't to much trouble. How's it working for you? Still interested in doing the one touch down for the top?

Well, I can count on two hands the amount of times I've dropped the top in the 4 years I've owned it, but that would still be sweet, what do I need for that?

Oh, and the wire mix up was no biggie. Luckily all the other colors were the same which only left me with two to try. I used it this morning. Worked great.

I had been putting it off, but had some speaker trouble, so I went ahead and did it while I while I had the panel off.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Last edited:

arayray

Established Member
Bump, bought one awhile back and just installed it. Works great! However on my 96, the 'pink' wire is blue and black as stated above. @mach1197203 I have a quick question for you though, pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread