One can only dream of this....

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
So, I was bored and browsing YouTube at the hospital cafeteria (best place to jack wifi) and came across this..... I hope that when I get my Termi I can take it to Germany with me on vacation next year and pull a stunt like this, I'm just wondering how much it'd cost to fly the car over with me, but in the mean time..... this dude rips it up the Autobahn in his.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZXa_hRtT9M]YouTube - german autobahn blast in 03 cobra 178mph ON BOARD[/ame]

Anyone know who's car it is or if they're a member here?

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Yeah, I'm thinking $5,000+ just to transport the car. That's one big ass plane ticket, for one big ass seat.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
My guess would be.... if he could afford to take his car to Germany.... he could afford another 4.6 Long block quite easily.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
HAHA that really is a dream come true! Shit but I bet it's expensive as **** getting your car shipped to germany! Why don't they build a ****ing autobahn here in the states now that would be great

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Did he say, "that was beastin'" at the end..never heard that line...:loser:

In the beginning he said "This is beastin'!" and at the end he said "That was beastin'!"

Dunno if the car belongs to anyone on here.

Any of you lucky bastards taken a trip to Germany with your Cobra within 2 years?! ;)

Last edited:

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Here's the second video of it, an EXTREMELY fast flyby. Looks like a DSG.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAxz_AFelbQ"]YouTube - german autobahn blast in 03 cobra 178mph[/ame]

Last edited:

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Hmmm, user has another video of a DSG/Mineral 03 makin' drag passes, venomous03cobra is the car owners name on the svtsnake board.

No clue if it's the same car or not.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Well it just cost my buddy $2k to get an M3 from Minnesota to Washington so anywhere from the US to Germany has got to be pretty expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread