On3performance Twin Turbo 1/4 et/mph and RWHP/RWTQ Listing

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I didn't have any issues. It's very time consuming and lots of stuff has to be moved around. If you know that going in and get the job done, it is all worth it.

I don't buy a power adder for ease of install, I buy it for what it does when it's all done.
Right on. I read about having to fab up brackets and dimple pipes to get them to fit.

WIPLASH1

Established Member
whats the average time for install on these?
I spent close to 40hrs, but I had an early kit going on a 14 so it had the wrong header bolts and intercooler brackets. If those were right I could've done it closer to 34hrs. I'm a pretty slow worker, and I worked on it only 1-2hrs at a time which doesn't help productivity.

WIPLASH1

Established Member
Mine made 700whp SAE/705whp uncorrected. A6 E85 twin 465lph pumps/100lb injectors, 10#s boost, stock longblock GT, as sent from On3 (60mm turbos).

I have no 1/4 time, but on 8psi it went [email protected] in the 1/8 on a 2.2 60' :/

Last edited:

syclone50

Established Member
Are you done with the install? How did everything go?

I am still installing. I only get a hour here and there. Everything is going ok. I have had a couple of issues, small things but annoying things. The hot side is a beast and very tight. There isn't much room anywhere and any turbo kit only has some much to work with.

One thing is the battery cables as they route right where the downpipe goes. On3s solution to this is to run them under the motor mount and then straight up the shock tower. There is no way this is possible. The cables are not long enough and running them up the tower just isn't possible without touching the downpipe. I ended up removing the terminal ends, drilling two 1" holes in my strut tower and running the wires in through the wheel well and back in. I then soldered back on the terminals.

cb900f

Established Member
I am still installing. I only get a hour here and there. Everything is going ok. I have had a couple of issues, small things but annoying things. The hot side is a beast and very tight. There isn't much room anywhere and any turbo kit only has some much to work with.

One thing is the battery cables as they route right where the downpipe goes. On3s solution to this is to run them under the motor mount and then straight up the shock tower. There is no way this is possible. The cables are not long enough and running them up the tower just isn't possible without touching the downpipe. I ended up removing the terminal ends, drilling two 1" holes in my strut tower and running the wires in through the wheel well and back in. I then soldered back on the terminals.

Where did you put your computer?

syclone50

Established Member
It is possible, you just have to detach all wires from the AC compressor and pull all slack from the driver side of the engine.

I did pull the slack and gained enough for it to reach but it would have been in contact with my downpipe. I did want to chance just wrapping the cable for fear it would eventually burn through.

I think the Armageddon's downpipes are a bit higher off of the frame rail like the on3

GT350pwns

Established Member
Really debating this kit. Seems like a ton of the prior issues have been worked out.

What all would need to be done to make this 100% reliable first time around? MAF and wastegates?

Debating if I'm going to go FI with the 5.0 or wait to see if ford releases the 5.2 FPC crate motor and do a monster NA build.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I haven't looked entirely into it too much, is there a way to vent the gates that come with the kit? I plan on doing the kit hopefully in the next year or so, but I definitely want to be running vented wastegates. Or, am I gong to have to buy other ones?

syclone50

Established Member
You could vent them but you would have to build and route different piping out of the wastegate

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

10644840_10152816654021145_1849577771266196197_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread