on3 performance 4v turbo kit

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Well thanks for the clarifications. His motor sounds almost exactly like mine. I'm sure he'll be happy and it sounds like youve gone more than out of your way for him. However in our defense no one meant disrespect to you, as you can see we only had his side of the story and not much info to go on.

geoffw

Boost Addict
Established Member
+1 on the well-deserved vent Frank!

I guess that makes 2 of us who are frustrated/upset with the same douchebag! :beer:

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
well said....op you are lucky this guy is helping you..

Yep I am one lucky man to have a buddy this kind. We live once and it's nice to meet people that are good , some others have no luck with good buddys so yes I appreaciate everything he is doing . It's hard to come up with money for poor family man but friends like this and even I can have fast cars;-)

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Man you did all that work for free then he said it wouldnt be good enough? Even after he really doesnt have the money anyways? Its going to take alot to make 800whp

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
I was good for everythings , just people here complaning to do this and that. I ask him for suggestions when someone else suggest something else here and I know he know more then most all here. Yeah he is helping me that is why it's not 10000 build but it's up there. Just got turbo kit like 5 months ago, when all set and done it was not 1800 kit as I needed fuel injector, pump, k-member coil over all around so it went close to 3500 and now when this build plus head work cause we found out valve guides are broken it will be close to 7k . I don' know about you big money rich peole but 10-12k to spend on few months with single income and soon to have 2nd daughter is very hard my friends .

Satyr

Established Member
I was good for everythings , just people here complaning to do this and that. I ask him for suggestions when someone else suggest something else here and I know he know more then most all here. Yeah he is helping me that is why it's not 10000 build but it's up there. Just got turbo kit like 5 months ago, when all set and done it was not 1800 kit as I needed fuel injector, pump, k-member coil over all around so it went close to 3500 and now when this build plus head work cause we found out valve guides are broken it will be close to 7k . I don' know about you big money rich peole but 10-12k to spend on few months with single income and soon to have 2nd daughter is very hard my friends .

It is also irresponsible if you cannot afford it..which it sounds like you cannot from the above post.

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
I don't have all cash at once ,That is why I'm paying him monthly for motor. Since my motor blew aug28th I have paid half , by the time my car gets ready this late nov will pay rest all at once.

Last edited:

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
I've known Suresh for a few years now and consider him my friend, that's why I'm helping him out. I know he's going through hard times and it's nice to have a helping hand when you need it most. That's why I agreed to work on his car whenever I have a free moment and accept monthly installments.
I just didn't like the fact that he would complain when he's getting charity work you know? The only real thing that aggravated me is that he has great taste for filet mignon but don't have the money to pay for more than "dollar menu" prices but yet, he complains. I just wanted some appreciation like anyone that is going out of their own way to help someone out.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
gifthorselg.jpg

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
More like $7k. I dont know what he does for work, but if he can swing that and take care of kids and house at the same time I want in

Any one can do it if you budget well. I used to buy brand name shoes for like 140, pants over 100, sunglass over 300, shirts 90+ eat in fancy place costing 2-500 bucks places like Picaso here in las vegas, go to clubs and spends 100-200 bucks like water every weeks.

Now I have change as now a family man , I give a shit about big brand name, I don't go out and buy 100+ shoes , sunglasses , or eat in too fancy places.

I work in sales and was good living but after our economy went down every one is suffering and me :nonono:

If you make good money or even ok money , budget and buy what's needed you can save over 1000 a month easy. Only thing I spend money on is my car , other then that I am ok with wearing under 100 shoes, tshirt under 30, paints I still wear as jeans last forever :banana: goes to buffet to eat twice a month instead of going to redlobster e.t.c

I have change a lot as being father , family man. I rather buy daipers, baby milk then buy something for me. I even quite smoking cold turkey , was been smoking since I was 16. It's been smoke free for 18 months and don't look back. Wow now I smell good better and can smell stinky smokers for miles away :) Everyone will change some day and now it' my time.

let's all hope and pray that our economy came back to where it was where we can eat, play without worrying about our job, ,money, house e.t.c

Thank you all

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
Any one can do it if you budget well. I used to buy brand name shoes for like 140, pants over 100, sunglass over 300, shirts 90+ eat in fancy place costing 2-500 bucks places like Picaso here in las vegas, go to clubs and spends 100-200 bucks like water every weeks.

Now I have change as now a family man , I give a shit about big brand name, I don't go out and buy 100+ shoes , sunglasses , or eat in too fancy places.

I work in sales and was good living but after our economy went down every one is suffering and me :nonono:

If you make good money or even ok money , budget and buy what's needed you can save over 1000 a month easy. Only thing I spend money on is my car , other then that I am ok with wearing under 100 shoes, tshirt under 30, paints I still wear as jeans last forever :banana: goes to buffet to eat twice a month instead of going to redlobster e.t.c

I have change a lot as being father , family man. I rather buy daipers, baby milk then buy something for me. I even quite smoking cold turkey , was been smoking since I was 16. It's been smoke free for 18 months and don't look back. Wow now I smell good better and can smell stinky smokers for miles away :) Everyone will change some day and now it' my time.

let's all hope and pray that our economy came back to where it was where we can eat, play without worrying about our job, ,money, house e.t.c

Thank you all

In that case, props to you. Sounds like you are taking care of the important stuff first and saving what you can to have some fun. No harm in that.

Good luck with you build, I hope everything works out the way it should (it sounds like it will).

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
In that case, props to you. Sounds like you are taking care of the important stuff first and saving what you can to have some fun. No harm in that.

Good luck with you build, I hope everything works out the way it should (it sounds like it will).

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for understanding. If my buddy Frank didn't offer me this help with motor build , I was just going to get use motor and sell the car , get suv and forget about racing . I rather spend time with my little one watching disney cartoons then working alone on my car busting knuckles bleeding :)

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
So let me get this straight. This kit minus a k-member is about 2K give or take with the MP T70 upgrade?? I need to see someone run this on a Terminator or built motor 99-01. This is very tempting but I need unbiased info from a real world user. I might have to be all over this.

Users who are viewing this thread