on3 performance 4v turbo kit

elcobrita

Established Member
does anybody know when it is finally coming out!! the 2v guys are having fun already and i want in! i thought he said september.... has anybody talked to the maker??

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
on youtube he said it would be available i think sometime next week, but im sure it will probably get pushed back even longer. on Corral, there is a guy selling a custom built turbo kit he made that is excellent quality with a much better turbo than what On3Performance has for $2600.

elcobrita

Established Member
on youtube he said it would be available i think sometime next week, but im sure it will probably get pushed back even longer. on Corral, there is a guy selling a custom built turbo kit he made that is excellent quality with a much better turbo than what On3Performance has for $2600.

yea i keep checking his website and it still says soon.... the thing i like about on3 performance is his kits are proven...and you get to keep your a/c and there is not cutting anywhere

Last edited:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
yea i keep checking his website and it still says soon.... the thing i like about on3 performance is his kits are proven...and you get to keep your a/c and there is not cutting anywhere

i wouldnt exactly say "proven". yes its true people have them on and making power on the dyno, but it takes more than that. It will take awhile before there is alot of testing with it on different cars

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
on3 kit is great for what it cost, made enough power to blow my motor. Few more weeks then my new motor build get's done then I will see what this kit can make.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I read on theturboforums about a week ago that they are taking deposits on them and expect to ship the first kits within the next week or two.

elcobrita

Established Member
I read on theturboforums about a week ago that they are taking deposits on them and expect to ship the first kits within the next week or two.

are they going to cost the same as the 2 valve kits?

elcobrita

Established Member
i wouldnt exactly say "proven". yes its true people have them on and making power on the dyno, but it takes more than that. It will take awhile before there is alot of testing with it on different cars

yea i guess you are right.... a 4v will put more strain on the piping and welds than the 2v will.

01bluesnake

Established Member
because a 4v has 2x the amounts of cams a 2v has, so it will take 2x longer to make lol. IDK j/k. i see no reason to take any longer or due to more stress from a 4v. i do believe it could be a tighter fit in the engine bay for the manifolds, but thats it.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
I really can't see why it wouldnt be the same kit. The only diff is the 4v has an oval TB. Thats really about it.

justa03SVT

Weekend Warrior
Established Member
The first ones are shipping and are in stock per this post on you tube.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ckHGT7Tgg"]YouTube - On 3 Performance 4v Dyno Pull 6.4#~ 441 rwhp[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread