On the road again

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
My car is back on the road and ready for a bath and some fun miles after getting the 3.6LC to fit under my stock hood. The Kenne Bell is backed up with a Fore L4 fuel system. Jon Lund is helping me adjust the tune which is pretty close for a start.

I hope to see some of you around this weekend.

Ben

icepic

Established Member
Excellent Ben!
Now all I have to do is find my coolant leak and I can get out and join everyone.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Damn....you guys were in Clarksburg eh? I heard the crowds were pretty big...and they had some issues.

Great to hear your car is on the road again Ben! I'm sure that is exciting!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Big thanks to Jon Lund for tuning my car. I couldn't be happier with Jon's attention to detail, resolving all issues. and making incredible power on safe tunes. After a little break-in, I'm looking forward to seeing significantly improved numbers at the track.

Attachments

• Dyno Results 051016 at Keith's Pit Stop no boost.jpg
    Dyno Results 051016 at Keith's Pit Stop no boost.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Blackmax

Established Member
Wow! Congrats on those numbers ,just goes to show Kenne Bell superiority. Whats your compression and cams if you don't mind?

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Thanks for the compliment! The cams are .525's with a 9.5:1 compression. The package should be capable of more RPM's than the computer can handle. I'll be pushing it a little faster once it has some time on it. The 1,024 HP was with a 3.5" pulley. I ordered a 3.25 for the track which should crack 1,100 HP. I had a 3" in hand but decided to hold off for now. The suspension will have to be set up again which will take some time to get the 60-foot back to where it was or better. I hope to set a new personal best soon. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread