Olympic Style games with performance enhancing drugs allowed

tistan

Established Member
I'm all for this. I don't think hardly anyone makes it to the pro level without some kind of help. As I get older, I also think it would be interesting to know how these drugs really affects people.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Just watch some "inclusive" women's sports, and you can now see the same level of domination, just not the peak of what is humanly possible, at least not at this moment.
The way women react to the men on the other team leaves the doors wide open.
Such as this rugby player that is just a dude and sent 3 opponents to the hospital in a single match. Meanwhile the players on that team were just like "Oh its part of the game."
Not very sporting, like going after pheasant in vehicles with fully automatic 10gauge shotguns, barrels and tracers (vs max 12gau with a 3 shell plug) but as more start to push their way in so the few biological women are forced to be bench warmers we will have a chance at something close, but you have to wear a dress.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Im just waiting to see more "dudes" transition to women sports especially boxing haha

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I miss the UFC when everyone was roided out. They would knock ppl in the next realm. I've lifted natty and not so natty and there is a YUGE difference.
IMG_9505.jpeg
IMG_1654.jpeg

I ****ing love Tren..
IMG_6345.jpeg

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I don’t run it too long and keep my dose pretty low. Gotta run it with test on board.
I've never ran over 200 and yes, test is absolutely needed. I'm getting up there in age and worry about the blood pressure issues that come along with tren. My BP goes high sky on it. I have some left over and think "hhhmmmm maybe one month wouldn't hurt" but then I remember how crazy it makes me.

Users who are viewing this thread