Oleum Capsicum Full Face Exposure Training

svtstnglvr

GEAA!!!!
Established Member
in relation to the taser x3 thread, I found this video of oc spray training. this stuff looks horrible I would never wanna be sprayed by it

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4790342703424755744]Oleum Capsicum Full Face Exposure Training[/ame]

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I am so not looking forward to that in basic (you do that in basic right?). It's probably the only thing I'm nervous for because I've had residue from real peppers get in my eyes and I was out for a good 15min, and I'm sure OC spray is 10x worse than that.

wayboarder

Established Member
I am so not looking forward to that in basic (you do that in basic right?). It's probably the only thing I'm nervous for because I've had residue from real peppers get in my eyes and I was out for a good 15min, and I'm sure OC spray is 10x worse than that.

They dont do that in basic. The marines get to play in the tear gas chamber but other then that no worries. That is a police academy video. I have seen a lot of my friends videos that are sheriffs that are very similar to that. Its hilarious and painful. I would rather get tazed a hundred times then getting sprayed by just MK3.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I had to go through that in the Sheriff academy. And.. we had to stand at attention with eyes WIDE open. After they sprayed us we had to draw our batons and fight off an instructor in a red man suit for a couple minutes. Yep, it sucked. It reactivates later that day when you take a shower too. Nothing like a major snot fest, and burning eyes, all over again.

I still have a few cans too..

sv5u9t.jpg

Last edited:

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
**** OC (olearesum capsicum) That is the most pain and discomfort i have ever been though. Even after you get deconed the burn lasts for up to 45 min. Then when you shower again it starts all over lol

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I've been sprayed, and tazed, for training (not at the same time). I'll take the tazer over the spray any day. LOL

I have a buddy who is immune to OC spray. It's not 100% affective on everyone... but he is the only one I have ever seen who was immune.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They dont do that in basic. The marines get to play in the tear gas chamber but other then that no worries. That is a police academy video. I have seen a lot of my friends videos that are sheriffs that are very similar to that. Its hilarious and painful. I would rather get tazed a hundred times then getting sprayed by just MK3.

I was reading and I it didn't look like they did it in basic but in other training courses they do. I'm sure I'll probably end up doing it eventually. Oh well.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
I had to go through that in the Sheriff academy. And.. we had to stand at attention with eyes WIDE open. After they sprayed us we had to draw our batons and fight off an instructor in a red man suit for a couple minutes. Yep, it sucked. It reactivates later that day when you take a shower too. Nothing like a major snot fest, and burning eyes, all over again.

I still have a few cans too..

sv5u9t.jpg

I have this exact can in my duty belt right now

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I have this exact can in my duty belt right now

I pulled it out of my duty belt for the pic. :beer:

I still remember the day we started weapons training with batons and pistols. After having just finished the OC training the week prior.. I asked if we had to be struck and shot to carry those items too. I was relieved when he said no. HA HA!

Last edited:

gi_jackii

Established Member

the army has to "play in the CS gas chamber" too. or at least they did in 04 when i went through:shrug: that sucked the big one

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I'm sportin Fox five point three in my belt.

and its OLEORESIN CAPSICUM :poke:

my third can this year :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread