Ok, which products have you dumped?

My94GT

Established Member
None for any reasons of outside influence. I purchase based on what I like as a product and respect the fact that people and businesses alike are free to have their own opinions like it or not.

I find it funny when people are like I’m never buying from so and so because their opinion is different then mine, then in the same breath most those people have the audacity to call people snowflakes...irony much?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Politics are not a product feature that I care about.

EDIT: to add, I find it entertaining when the crybabys are triggered by the Outrage of The Day and film themselves destroying their own shit. The videos of guys burning their Nike collection post Kap were especially precious. So much retard.

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
Ben and Jerry’s, the NFL, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Gilette, and Starbucks. The list continues to grow.

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
None for any reasons of outside influence. I purchase based on what I like as a product and respect the fact that people and businesses alike are free to have their own opinions like it or not.

I find it funny when people are like I’m never buying from so and so because their opinion is different then mine, then in the same breath most those people have the audacity to call people snowflakes...irony much?
I wouldn’t call myself a snowflake for not buying a product because my beliefs differ from a Company, but would say that I’m putting my money where my mouth is when I don’t support them.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Opinions are one thing. Donating millions to Everytown and partnering with Michael Bloomberg are something else.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I have dumped most of my democrat relatives and friends, because of their extreme negativity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My94GT

Established Member
I wouldn’t call myself a snowflake for not buying a product because my beliefs differ from a Company, but would say that I’m putting my money where my mouth is when I don’t support them.
Not what I mean. What I mean for example is I have friends on Facebook I always see making posts calling other people who are offended by (insert whatever here) snowflakes.

Then I see these same friends posting reactions to what ever company has views that don’t align with the own. Again this isn’t everyone but I find it funny when I see it.

I personally can respect your stance as putting your money where your mouth is as well!

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I can't bring myself to knowingly support someone with what I deem radical views or actions.
That's like giving a known child molester a ride. I don't agree with that view or action, will not support.
That bastard will continue walking.
Big corporations that fund stupidity? I'd rather not support them financially.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
SO,....how are the Schick razors? I'll gladly switch to them if they are as good or better than the Gillette razors.

What about gym shorts? What are you guys wearing for gym shorts, since Nike is out of the question now? I'm mostly looking for 11" inseam. No short shorts. lol

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
My list of things to avoid grow weekly as businesses try to advertise for liberal standards instead of their product. Nike sponsors an anti-American kneeler, and the NFL supports him. Gillette shot itself in the foot with an ad the demonizes men, their target sales group. Starbucks is liberal, and overpriced. I just brew my own Black Rifle Coffee Company and smile as I enjoy many cups for less than on small cup of Starbucks. Facebook has been out of my life for a long, long time. If I can find away around Google I'm dumping them too (Sorry Ben). I have never cared for Apple / Mac products.

Maybe I should just live off the grid. I like my gas guzzlers, loud toys, and the American flag

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread