Ok, which products have you dumped?

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
...because the company either got too political, or just went full retard liberal?

I have: Starbucks, Facebook, Nike, and Gillette.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Starbucks makes crap coffee, never cared for it. I ditched Nike’s shitty running shoes over a decade ago. Gillette is way overpriced, started using dollar shave club years ago, recently switched to Dorco. I don’t use these products because they suck and it’s just coincidental their politics suck.

tistan

Established Member
Nike, Levi's, GM, nfl, most movies and TV. Still have Facebook due to family living far away. I've been waiting for an alternative to pop up.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
In all seriousness, even if starbucks wasn't left leaning nuts, why would you spend good coin on over-priced java?
It was an occasional splurge, but I’ve quit it completely about a year ago. We’ve got a pretty serious Italian espresso machine, and have had it for about 17 years.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It was an occasional splurge, but I’ve quit it completely about a year ago. We’ve got a pretty serious Italian espresso machine, and have had it for about 17 years.

We bought a Breville Barista espresso machine and have been using that for a few years. Once you find the right beans, you will be hard pressed to find a better coffee away from home.

Sirraf

Established Member
Still have Facebook due to family living far away. I've been waiting for an alternative to pop up.
upload_2019-2-2_17-55-33.jpeg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I stopped using Gillette long ago mainly because of price. I don't drink coffee so no Starbucks. Never had Facebook. I have big wide feet so Nike shoes never worked for me. Never shopped at Dick's again for price. The only thing I can think of that I haven't bought strictly for a political reason recently has been Levi's.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nike, Levi's, GM, nfl, most movies and TV. Still have Facebook due to family living far away. I've been waiting for an alternative to pop up.
Phone calls, and letters with pictures are coming back.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

08mojo

Established Member

If only there was another way to communicate, free of extra charges, with family and actual friends...you know, like: email, text, phone, photo hosting sites, built in photo sharing on your phone/tablet/computer, gchat, WhatsApp, etc...etc...

Users who are viewing this thread