ok guys, I am going to try this 93 cobra registry

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
Teal Cobra #4506 VIN 180933
Build date 6-15-93 (Thursday)
Options Grey Leather, Sunroof, Power seat, CD, Rear window defroster, Keyless Entry
35K miles

Can I have this added to the registry list??

2nd owner Bought it from Mr. Walsh in Ft. Worth TX 4 years ago. Originally ordered for delivery to a dealership in Detroit MI. He took great care of this car. Not a mark on it.

I have the original window stickers and all the dealership info and brochuers.

my signature has the mods on it

I still retained all of the original parts including the stock mufflers and shocks

Last edited:

Teal93svt

Established Member
Hey speedfreak do you know if that guy has a good driver side fender in teal. Im looking for one. and possibly a wheel. All i need is one wheel, doesnt matter which side.

Thanks Bobby

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
I relaunched the rather public registry that covers all years including the '93...

No verification process for me. I'll take your word for it, including a picture and some mods details and post it here: SVT Registry

it should be better then my previous two versions.

--Russ

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
it's back to normal now. I am working on getting the old domain name to point to the new one.

Thanks Kevin for taking over and not letting it die. I will try to get as many pics back up as I can as well.

JKD

Banned

Red/grey cloth no options. I don't know the build date and all that quite yet. I havent had the car long enough to research it. 73k miles, slightly modded. All vin tags on all panels, original window sticker, floor mats. I even bought a pristine catalog from another guy at a show for 20 bucks. Yes, it's a sickness. :thumbsup:

Stephen93Cobra

1993 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I'm #3998. Its vibrant red with opal grey leather and has 90K miles on her! I've got the original window sticker and all the original papers on it.

travford

Established Member
duplicate window stickers

Im wondering where to get a hold of a duplicate copy of a window sticker for my 93 cobra. My car is 4416

twosvtfamily

I own a Vibrant Red 93 with Grey cloth interior. I have not checked the build #. It is a one owner, ordered in November 92, delivered to Beach Ford, Virginia Beach Va. in Feb. 93. According to SVT records this the only Vibrant Red, Grey cloth 93 cobra built. So it is 1 of 1 and 1 of 9 Vibrant Red 93 Cobra's. It is very stock has 93,000 miles. Currently it is retired as we now have a 03 red Cobra.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Get the build number. If you car is one of the first 9 cars built, it is indeed one of 9, but not vibrant red - performance red. SVT has been a little confused on the 2 colors for the last several years. Your engine compartment may be clearcoated as well.

Jbahoffman

Established Member
Hey got HP im sorry to tell you this but one more cobra out there is dead-teal with grey leather and a sunroof all options and only 35,000 miles you can get-after we got the insuranve money we went and bought the same car but with black cloth interior and no sunroff and no modifications with less than 9,000 miles

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
#4424 1993 Black Cobra

I just received my build sheet from SVT. My Cobra was built on 6/11/93 and is #4424. It has grey leather, sunroof, rear defrost, premium stereo/cd. I believe it has every option except engine block heater. I wish there was a way you could find out how many 93 Cobras were built with there given options. I realize it would be very hard or impossible to find out.

Randy :rockon:
93-KOBRA

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Thanks for help and info.

Thanks for the help and info. Thanks for the nice repro. window stickers.

J. Randy Odom
93-KOBRA :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread