ok guys, I am going to try this 93 cobra registry

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
93 cobra registry check it out

check it out:

http://1993cobra.com

All we need to do is just find all the 93 Cobras we can. As long as we can verify the car even though the owner is unknown, it will get the list going. Thanks! :beer:

Last edited:

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
added all your info.

Called SVT today for some build #'s and build dates and hit them up about giving up some info. They said that some people may not want their info to be out in public so they couldn't do it.

So I guess I have a lot of work ahead :)

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
DOB - 05/03
Dealer - Adamson Ford (Alabama)
Mileage - 42k
2nd owner
Options: Leather, PWR driver's seat

I have a friend with one as well. I won't share his name, but I'll give you the specs on it:
Car #2766
Teal/grey cloth
Sunroof, RW defrost, PWR drivers seat
42k miles
Original owner
selling dealer - Dean Stallings Ford, Oak Ridge, TN

BTW, I'm reseasonably sure that Lee's car #2776 had the same born on date as mine.

BTW, are you aware that www.scoa.org has a Cobra registry as well? In fact, I think Bob Lyons has all this info stored, but will not share it due to privacy reasons. I would not be surprised if a few people/cars you have on your list ask to be hidden from public view, btw...

Good work on the listing!

#1pony

Established Member
Actually car #23 was sold to a dealership in Riverside, California. Now it is in Utah.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
well the list that is on scoa.org only has about 15 or so names posted.

I'm not looking to collect names or even vin's for that matter, I simply want to list build numbers, build dates, colors and options. If the current owner wants to share their info then that is cool, if not, then no big deal. I never ask for addresses or other info. I have no need for it nor would I want it. I for one would be proud to have my name listed on the registry especially if it was more than one.

If anyone is offended by anything on the list, then it comes off. No harm is meant by creating the list. :)

reyberg

Established Member
Build Date: 05/04/93
Color: Red/Gray
Options: Leather
Owner: 4
Miles: 20K

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
True, no full vin and no address does make it a more viable public list.

The list you saw on scoa is just a members list, not the actual registry. Bob keeps the registry private. I imagine it's pretty large, as it covers 93-present SVT Cobras...

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
I see what you mean by a list. My intention is to make a list for the general public to view minus any info owners may not want to be seen.

I'd really like to start listing the cars that no longer exist. I think that would help to accurately gauge what the cars are worth now.

Thanks for the date Lee.

93Cobra4967

Established Member
I see that you allready had mine 4967 on your site. Just wondering how you had it? I am the third owner, As far as I know the car was bought new in Tennesse, anyone might be able to tell me where it was sold? It has grey cloth, cassette player, no rear defrost, power seat, no sunroof. And most importantly it is Teal. The second owner found the buildsheet as well. Born on 6/25/1993
Bobby

Users who are viewing this thread