ok guys, I am going to try this 93 cobra registry

PJM99

Established Member
Speedfreek said:
Here is a teal one I know of, killed, 10k miles
546210_29_full.jpg

546210_27_full.jpg

546210_28_full.jpg

Also this same guy has about 5 93's, one R two red and two teal next time I'm down there I'll get there info as well. I may have the info on one of the red ones as it use to be mine.

:cryying: Can we have a moment of silence

Tank5879

Established Member
5/13/93
mutual ford, springfield ma
59K miles
3rd or 4th owner
Teal gray leather, rear window defrost,

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
It's about time!

Hey All,

I mentioned this same thing last summer, but I didn't have a webpage to back it up :) Great start!

So, i have a bunch of pages i've saved off of ebay for a while (when i had aspirations to start a registry). I had also contacted Bob Lyons of SCOA, and at the time he wasn't interested (had been burned by SVT and others). But if you really get things rolling he may change his mind...

Anyhow, I too have the misfortune of being able to add to the list of "dead" '93 cobras. You can find it on SCOA.org in the members registry. Includes a before and after pic (taken about 2 weeks apart).

So pm me if you would like the ebay info I have saved (about 20 cars worth). Includes VINs and pics, as well as lists of mods and mileage. I leave it up to your discretion whether to post that info or not.

Later!

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Hey Mike, thanks for the info. Any VIN's pics etc would be greatly appreciated.

I find it funny what you said about Bob Lyons. When I called SVT to ask them for build numbers and build dates (no vin or owner info) they told me I should contact him. They almost agreed to do it but after being put on hold for 5 minutes, they came back and said no.

I'll get that info one way or another. I'm not really interested in the VIN's too much but more the color combos, build dates and buid numbers.

Thanks again for the info.

Dan

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
thanks for all the info you guys have provided. I have added some more info to the website and I hope to add many more features to it.

www.93cobraregistry.com

Just added a gallery so feel free to upload your cobra pics. 93 only please :)

Last edited:

teal93cobra

Established Member
Teal 93 cobra with gray leather interior
garage kept with 76,621 on body 4,000 miles on new motor 331 rblock with s-trim blower. drive it on nice days :thumbsup:

teal93cobra

Established Member
Hey Got HP, My 93 cobra is a one owner car. Bought it new. If you can put that in your registry. #3672. Thanks and my Name is Angel Cosme. live in Bear, Delaware. :thumbsup:

MChester

Kenne Bell Blown
Established Member
#2442 Built on 4/28/93
Black with grey cloth interior
Sunroof
Cassette
Rear defroster
4 way power drivers seat
All original except bassani exhaust
6,600 original miles

Last edited:

Speedfreek

Established Member
Picked up #4225 a couple of weeks ago, killed in the right front, 85k miles, red/black interior with a sunroof. parting out as we speak.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
update on the future of the website

I am going to be doing some training for a new position and will not have the time to make updates to the website. I don't know if anyone is interested in keeping the registry going but the website will be down by the end of this month.

The registry itself is just a webpage so that can be saved by anyone and we don't loose the work done so far. It's just a matter of keeping the updates to the registry.

Just a heads up.

wakeboarder193

Established Member
Help

JUST BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!, k guys, i just got my 93 cobra yesterday, bought it off ebay, and I am frustrated. I have the door sticker, vin number 1facp42d8pf139712
and everything, but I can't figure out how to find my build date and my cobra build number, everybody is so proud of theirs and I NEED MINE!!!! help please

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
I sent you all PM's. I have no problem transfering ownership of the domain name but you would have to get your own webhosting. It cost me just over $200 to setup the service (paid 1 year in advance) just to give you an idea.

The data that is on there now can be updated easily with microsoft front page unless someone wanted to make it in another format. All the pictures in the gallery though would have to be saved by the end of the month as that is part of the webhosting as well as the message board.

I will keep you all posted as to who will be taking over. It really isn't much work but it does take some time out of your schedule. I think what I have done so far was worth it and I have no regrets about starting it. It's the love I have for the car :)

Teal93svt

Established Member
93 cobra, teal, black cloth, 30400 original miles, my options were sunroof, rear defrost, cd player, premium sound, power seat. ill email you with the rest of my info.

Users who are viewing this thread