oil filters

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Fram is the worse you can buy. I currently use Motorcraft, but on my next change I'm going to try out a Mobil 1 Filter.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
Originally posted by SID297
Fram is the worse you can buy. I currently use Motorcraft, but on my next change I'm going to try out a Mobil 1 Filter.

i kno, i was going to get the mobil 1 filter but my dad already bought the fram and the oil for both of our trucks...

OH-MAN

Established Member
Originally posted by SID297

I used them stupid filters for a long time John (Force) wouldn't lie to me? Then I saw the inside and said never again, threw away the ones I had for the wifes ride. Ford on the L for me

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
i used to use the mobil 1 with the mobil 1 5w-30, this time i just have the fram with mobil1 5w30

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
I have the K & N oil filter. I just think they make Quality products. I use ams oil in teh cobra and saleen.

TXRickC

Established Member
just because it costs more doesn't mean it's better
(good marketing plot though cause people belive this)

Motorcraft Filter w/Mobil 1 oil, both available at Wal Mart so you don't have to make a special trip to Vato Zone. Milk, rubbers & oil all in one stop. :beer:

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Wix Filters , Mobil 1.

FRAM FILTERS ARE THE WORST FILTER YOU CAN BUY!! get it??

If I won a lifetime supply of Frams and Wix filters cost $100 each I'd still use the Wix.

FRAMS SUCK.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
but fram filters have that cool grip! next oil change i am going to go with either motorcraft or mobil 1.

Users who are viewing this thread