Oil continues to fall

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
good thing is that we get to pay less at the pump... bad thing is that this will hurt our efforts getting alternative energies to go mainstream... now that gas is getting cheaper again, people will just continue to ride around in their hummers and trucks without a care in the world...

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I dont get it either. Its FIFO when the price is going down but it LIFO when the price is going up. The price of oil goes down and its "sorry you have to wait 1.5 months for the price to reflect." But when the price of oil goes up everybody at the gas station is up at 3am changing the prices. I just hope the US doesn't get complacent with $2.75 a gallon gas.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
good thing is that we get to pay less at the pump... bad thing is that this will hurt our efforts getting alternative energies to go mainstream... now that gas is getting cheaper again, people will just continue to ride around in their hummers and trucks without a care in the world...

I have a hummer and I get alot better gas milage with it than my Lightning..LOL
Only reason why I got it is to pull the boat... needed 4wd...:beer:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member

i don't see a problem with this. when they can tell me accurately what the weather will be like tomorrow then maybe i will buy into their 20+ year world climate forecasts. btw, i'm still waiting for the ice age that they promised us back in the '70's.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
8-10 mpg mustang.
10-11 mpg Lightning
14-16 mpg hummer..
3-4 mpg boat.

But on a side note I never drive the mustang,lightning or boat much..

stangin99

Established Member
I personally want gas to go back up :shrug: more jackass drivers off the road imo.

It might lighten up in other places, but I've seen more cars on the road this past summer than I have EVER seen.

You people that are complaining that gas prices are not going down fast enough; gas stations don't change the price UNTIL they pay that amount. They have to sell the gas they paid $3.15 for before selling the gas they paid $2.95 for...basic economics...

Yes but, look at who is doing the complaining...

redline

Established Member
now would be the perfect time to rid opec tell them adios. we have plenty our oceans to tap into . but saudi arabia in building the worlds largest refinery something like 1.24 million barrels a DAYit will produce.. but just remember in 1973 arab oil embargo put our country in a recession .

Users who are viewing this thread