Oh yeah, so I picked up a 5.Bro like six months ago.

MattxFatal

Established Member
Officially picked up my first Blue Oval back in November. Love it so far.
Yes, cool story bro.

The post seemed necessary with the signature change.

Annnnnnnnnd I still don't like the 15's, BOOM!

-Matt

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
OP, if I could ever stop staring at you avatar pic, I'd love to see the sig pic.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations, Matt, that is a really good looking '14 5.0. Love the color! I agree that the '13-'14 Mustang are the best designed and you have to love the motor. Enjoy!

MattxFatal

Established Member
Thank you guys. I love everything about the car with exception of the MT-82 and the fact that it seems to be a rock magnet. I've put maybe 3k on it since picking it up at 11k miles and the thing seems to have collected a few rock chips on the hood. Only noticeable up close but still drives me crazy. It's not my daily and I avoid certain roads and highways with dust/debris but it seems impossible to keep it prestine. oh well. I need to take a look underneath it soon because it developed an exhaust leak soon after putting on the cat back. I would definitely say this is my most favorite body style, just had to have this year and color. Very blessed to be in a position to purchase it.

<---Is heading to the girlfriend/wife thread to see if the OP has posted, lol.

Haha, you will find some several pages back. In fact there is a pretty epic slowmo pool video floating around ;-). She's agreed to do a mini shoot once I lower it so standby.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you guys. I love everything about the car with exception of the MT-82 and the fact that it seems to be a rock magnet. I've put maybe 3k on it since picking it up at 11k miles and the thing seems to have collected a few rock chips on the hood. Only noticeable up close but still drives me crazy. It's not my daily and I avoid certain roads and highways with dust/debris but it seems impossible to keep it prestine. oh well. I need to take a look underneath it soon because it developed an exhaust leak soon after putting on the cat back. I would definitely say this is my most favorite body style, just had to have this year and color. Very blessed to be in a position to purchase it.

Haha, you will find some several pages back. In fact there is a pretty epic slowmo pool video floating around ;-). She's agreed to do a mini shoot once I lower it so standby.

i dont have a 5.0 but my Fiesta only has 2300 miles on it and seems to want to attract rocks too. I have one small nick on the hood about 2" above the Ford emblem. Sucks that it happened this soon. Also does it seem like there is less paint than usual? Mine is very thin compared to my old Lightning which had a ton more paint layers.

MattxFatal

Established Member
i dont have a 5.0 but my Fiesta only has 2300 miles on it and seems to want to attract rocks too. I have one small nick on the hood about 2" above the Ford emblem. Sucks that it happened this soon. Also does it seem like there is less paint than usual? Mine is very thin compared to my old Lightning which had a ton more paint layers.

The paint does appear to be on the thin side. It shows blemishes way too easily IMO. The other car I can compare it to is the '04-'06 GTO which had really lousy paint.

MattxFatal

Established Member
Hahaha sorry if they got taken down. Here is a video I posted in the past. [Youtube_browser]hepQGSUmLLY[/youtube_browser]

Rios302

Established Member
I keep going back and fort with the 2015 Mustang design, I find it to tall in the front and those slim headlights don't help much. Most of what's wrong with the 15 has already been fixed with the upcoming GT350 so I assumed that once they do a refresh to the 15 the car is going to look pretty good. I don't think good enough for me to trade in my 11 for one but if the opportunity comes so that I can afford a GT350 I will sure buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread