"Official" VMP TVS owner thread

ad2330

Established Member
2nd gen VMP TVS on order. Work being done by HPP. Going full return/E85. They were asking me what pulley I want to run? Looking for a 'safe' 600 whp...thoughts?

mjg11

MJG 11
Established Member
Official" VMP TVS owner thread

What ever happen with the elbows weren't they shipping weeks ago :shrug:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What ever happen with the elbows weren't they shipping weeks ago :shrug:

Gen2 sales were great, we've gone through over half the blower shipment. This outstripped our elbow supply, with four different designs it is hard to guess what will be the most popular. The good news is back ordered accufab and gt500 style are shipping today. If anyone has a question about the status PM me.

KC_SVT

Established Member
Gen2 sales were great, we've gone through over half the blower shipment. This outstripped our elbow supply, with four different designs it is hard to guess what will be the most popular. The good news is back ordered accufab and gt500 style are shipping today. If anyone has a question about the status PM me.

Hey Justin, I have the elbow off of my gen 1 TVS for the Accufab/LFP TB that was on the car for dyno time then pulled for the GT500 TB setup. It is just sitting on the shelf, would you have any use for it?

CrispyBacon

Established Member

Got my tracking info today on my elbow. Thanks guys

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Also jumping on the bandwagon myself, coming from a 2.9 Whipple. Hoping for 700/675 on pump gas with a built motor. Thanks for working with me Justin!

bad93svt

Established Member
any ne owners not on list

sorry, haven't logged on in a while..Am I missing anyone?

welcome ad2330

IMG_20150709_233242_zpstayiohcl.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread